Preference #45: His v-line

Harry - hands tracing down his skin with little beads of sweat clinging on, you moved a bit, shuffled a bit to clamber further down. He groaned when you pattered fingertips around his belly button, little freckles not quite making it to the surface. Palms slick by his v-line, his eyelids fluttered shut when you grazed the defined lines, the contoured seam of where it went and where it was going. “Babe,” dried lips parted around the one word as he bucked up softly, reacting to your touch. 

Liam - shimmying under his t-shirt, your hands palmed his chest and the toned skin there, tracing downwards until you found his v-line, curving with fingertips to hit the band of his jeans, and slip underneath. “You… you know what you’re doing to me,” Liam laughed, setting back down on the couch, elbows into the cushions knobby. Lips leant in to kiss his v-line and wire it with your tongue, moving up and down as he moaned, softly escaping one after the other.

Louis - you followed his tan skin, and patted down, hands on skin to keep the warmth, almost buzzing beneath your palms as he wriggled under you, the sheets slipping, legs kicking as he fidgeted. “You are such a damn tease, (Y/N),” he growled out, trying to reach for you. You giggled and kissed his v-line, licking each dent as it followed to the unzipped band of his jeans, erection already hot beneath the material. His v-line shone prominent in the middle of the night, darkness around shadows on your skin as you watched when his hips swayed. 

Zayn - as you poked across his v-line, he moaned into the dim lights around your bedroom, something long overdue. You tapped fingertips down each line, defined and tan about his skin. You eyed his smile through lashes as he watched you before you kissed the area. Lips moving from pane to pane, you murmured into him, “you smell so good, babe. I can’t wait to taste you.” He bucked up, your lips smearing along his v-line, specks of saliva planting about the tanned spot. 

Niall - teasing his skin as you rolled around balls of your fingers, you giggled down into the contoured slopes of his v-line. “I love this, babe,” you whispered, grazing the words, “your v-line… I love playing with it.” You  peered out your tongue, and licked slowly down each line, ending right before his jeans sat astride his hips. You peeled back some of the material and spotted dainty kisses along his v-line, until his eyelids closed and groan escaping, you could say what you were doing to him.