Preference #7: Your honeymoon

Harry: With snow covering the ground, barricading you into the log cabin you’re residing in, you’d think you’d be bundled together, blankets and coats. Instead, you’re both completely nude, only the fireplace and warmth of each other’s bodies keeping you heated on your rustic getaway. Harry pulls you into bed each night, your most heated moments filled with heaving chests and panted breaths, beginning your days again, protected from the cold in each other’s arms.

Louis: It seems Louis has planned to make your honeymoon to Paris, the city of love, the most romantic getaway he can. He takes you to the peak of the Eiffel Tower, watching the scene as twilight diminishes into the night, the city sparkling in front of you. At the Shakespeare and Company bookstore he gets to see you in your favorite place, surrounded by books all within your reach. On the final day you stop by a bridge, covered with locks, sealing your forever with the click of your own, key tossed into the water below. He spends most of his time in his favorite place though, wrapped in your arms, gazing at the woman he loves.

Niall: Eat, play, love. Venice is the perfect spot for you and Niall to celebrate your new marriage, to indulge in culture, and to indulge in each other. When you aren’t tasting the foods of Italy, the best cuisine you’ve had the pleasure of tasting, you’re wandering the streets, kissing atop bridges, and nestling into his arms as you watch the sunset from a small gondola. As you head to your room at night your bodies relax but your hearts are pounding, needing to taste of each other even after the long days of getting a taste of Italy.

Liam: “Rest up.” Liam smiles, letting you lean on his shoulder, taking off to your unknown destination. He was right in getting you to sleep during the flight over because as soon as you stepped off the plane you were surrounded by people handing you drinks, escorting you to your room, and giving you places to go. You spend your tropical honeymoon vacation dancing, surrounded by water, and laying under the stars together. It’s an exhausting but the best trip you could ever imagine, spent with the love of your life.

Zayn: It seems as though you and Zayn are the only people on the island, no fans interrupting your time, the only people encountered those who are cleaning the house you’re staying in, surrounded by sand and water. Your days are spent in bed, neither of you with a care of the time, sleeping until your eyes open from the shining rays of light that beam through the windows. After you’re both awake you walk barefoot into the day, long walks on the seemingly unknown island, water splashing at your feet until sunset, Zayn finally taking you back to bed, making love to you until your eyes close, only to start your perfect day over again.