Preference #61: What you see when you look at him

Harry - you see eyes that are somehow narrowed for you, the tiny pockets of skin under them raised enough to create little bags, lack of sleep from last night between the sheets or another show. You see their colour, a forest green somehow lighter than you imagine when he’s gone, tucked under messy eyebrows with enough shape to follow their line. You see the bow as he dips his head, eyes narrowing a little more, the first flash of curiosity. His cheeks flat, make way for perched dimples when he starts to smile. You see it out of nowhere, a smirk to the side, tight until he loosens its screws and lets it reach his eyes. You see a lower lip fuller than the top lip, dip-down of skin tucked in the middle, before his lips part and he says something, anything, to make you fall in love all over again.

Liam - you see eyes wide on yours, the swirl of chocolate brown in the middle of his pupils, fluffy eyelashes fanning out delicately on the top and the bottom, the little flat spot of skin between his eyebrows, neat disarray as they slide out either side. You see a nose that tops thinly before smoothing out, a neat round ball at the tip that you brush fingers past and poke when you’re teasing him. His cheeks settle where they’re meant to, cheekbones rising up when he smiles. You see a smile that takes over, his entire face, the corners of his mouth faltering whilst the rest widens, his tongue tapped behind his bottom teeth, lighting the entire room. 

Louis - you see little eyes, and astonishing colour, eyes that are watching you closely, assessing moves you make around him, the bridge of his nose in between them raised a little, enough. You see the way it follows down, and ends in a little tip, that makes you want it, somewhere, nudging along your skin before he kisses you softly. You see his impish smile, little lips that play along one another, like instruments that get a tune to come out. His bottom lip crooks to the left a little, but you smile whenever you notice it, his chin to the left a little as well. You see his jawline defined, and a grazing of stubble marking the light along it, enough that you raise your hand and tickle the fine hairs, making him laugh before he places his hand over yours. 

Zayn - you see his eyes when he’s narrowing them, and the brown in them is darker from lack of light in the room. You see the corners of them crinkling in at the middle, and the delicate lines of skin under them that fan outwards into smooth expanse. You see the little lesser patch on his right eyebrow, where the hair stops for a moment before coming back. You see his top lip as it waves, and he lazily smirks, and the corners worry until he decides on a smile or not. Looking up, you see his skin, smooth as you brush fingertips by it. The bottom of his nose is a little crooked, but you don’t mind, drumming the pad of your thumb along his bottom lip, the skin a little dry before he takes it back and swallows, narrowing eyes to look at nothing else but you. 

Niall - you see his eyes peering inwards almost, their bright and pale blue lost every time he blinks before coming back again. You see his nose follow it’s way down and peter out, the tip like a bulb coming up and almost shining, pale skin in front of your eyes. You see how smooth his cheeks are, when you touch them, how nicely his tip lip pops when he smiles and it extends. You see features set, sure of themselves, set in size and bulk. You see the little freckles that hide when he has stage make-up on, the fluffy and lighter tacks of hair around his hairline before it begins, and you can brush it back your fingers, and make him smile like he’s yours.