The New Student (Felinette Attempt)

Start from the beginning

"Listen here new kid, you don't want to be around her!" Alya pointed at Marinette. "She's a bully and targets Lila, we're just trying to protect you from her." Felix scoffed.

"I don't want to waste my braincells explaining to you imbeciles. Let's get one thing clear: you are all sheep. You are all bullies. The day I will hang around you lot is the day I die." Felix walked off, Marinette following in shock.

Lila fumed, but covered it with tears and claimed Felix didn't like her.

You're either with me or against me. You chose the wrong person, de Vanily.

~Another Time Skip~

Marinette gave Felix so many pastries and treats that he needed a large box to hold it all. While they ate, they talked about their interests and the liar herself.

"Adrien knows she's lying, doesn't he?" Felix asked. Unlike his cousin, he was aware of the signs in the class. It was like he had this ability to look at someone and instantly know what kind of person they are. 

And from what he observed, Marinette had the most interesting vibe in the environment.

Marinette panicked. She didn't want Felix to think she hated his own family, but she also didn't want to lie. She hesitated, but nodded anyway.

"He told me to take the high road so Lila wouldn't get akumatized." Felix raised an eyebrow.

"What if you got akumatized instead? Aren't you the one suffering instead of her?"

"...I guess we never thought about that..." Felix wasn't exactly surprised by his cousin's choices, but was shocked that he is dismissing someone he called a friend for the sake of a liar.

"So let me get this straight: He knows the leech is lying and told you not to say anything so she won't get akumatized?" Marinette nodded. "And the possibility of you getting akumatized never occurred?" Another nod. "And to top it off, he just watches from a distance as the sheep gang up on you." Marinette smiled sheepishly. Felix sighed.

"I need more coffee." Marinette chuckled and checked her phone.

"We need to start heading back to class."

"Back to them? It's only been half a day and I'm already sick of them!"

☕☕☕

When they got back, Felix was shunned by the class. He didn't care anyways, they were annoying and he didn't like them to begin with. Adrien tried again to get his cousin on good terms with the class, but he was ignored.

That was how the class was ever since that day. Lila would lie more about Marinette and a little about Felix, and the class would eat it up. Overtime the two hung out more and even started dating. They were inseparable, always sticking up for the other when they were ganged up on. Of course, Marinette had it worse than the blonde did.

The cold Agreste boy could give someone a glare and they wouldn't dare come near them. But the class soon got bold and decided to get physical, leading to attacking Marinette. 

Of course they didn't think about the two taking self-defense classes and knowing how to fight. A punch here and there quickly escalated to bloody noses and nearly broken bones. 

Felix was tired of seeing his girlfriend hurt by her ex-friends while his cousin just stood back and watched. With them, their blind teacher, and the child of a principal that runs their school and only hears one side of the story, this school was going downhill. And Felix was going to do something about it if no one else will.

While he was in the class, he became friends with Chloe. She became friends with Marinette as well since Sabrina left her. Chloe used her status to get connections to people Lila lied about and all of them got their lawyers. Felix sat back and waited for the show to begin. 

To add to it, he didn't tell Marinette his plan so it would be a surprise.

One Friday morning, the last day before Winter Break, Lila's mother entered the school. She got an anonymous phone call about a parent teacher conference, then realized she was the only parent there. Lila paled  when she caught sight of her mother. 

As the Italian mother walked up to her daughter to ask what was going on, she got another phone call. Everyone watched as her face morphed from neutral to confusion and anger. She ended the call and had a fire in her eyes.

"Lila, care to explain why I just got a call that your school wasn't closed all this time?" She fumed. Lila fumbled with an explanation as more guests entered the school. Celebrities, magazine models, and even the school board walked in towards the girl. 

Everyone stopped and watched what was unfolding. A few were even recording, as their favorite role models were in their school. Felix dragged Marinette to the 2nd floor to watch the show in safety. Chloe even brought snacks.

The downfall was beautiful. Everyone Lila lied about sued her on the spot, her mother was yelling at her in Italian, and even Alya got lawsuits along with the rest of the class for all the harassment towards Marinette. 

The Board didn't forget about Bustier and Damocles either, in fact they were even investigated for how they treated bullying cases and were fired. The school was closed early, and videos of what happened went viral over the break.

Lila was taken out of Francis Dupont and was sent back to Italy to a boarding school. Damocles and Bustier were replaced with teachers who knew how to properly deal with bullying. 

The class tried to apologize to Marinette, but she wasn't going to take it. Felix and Marinette both transferred schools and succeeded in life while the bullies didn't. (Picture their future as you wish)

1543 words