Where Is She Now?

I went back to that alley where I was saved by that girl the next day, hoping that she'll reappear.

A minute turned into five minutes.

Then ten minutes

Then an hour

And a few for hours.

And the next thing I know it was almost night time. I've been there for almost seven hours, that's how desperate I am to see her again.

It has become a habit for me now. I go to the alley, wait for her and then go home, disappointed.

_

It's been a six days... and I still haven't seen her. It's weird maybe she doesn't live in this side of town?

"Izuku, sweetie?"

I snap out of my thoughts and see my mother giving me a concerned look.

"You're mumbling to your katsudon again." She said to me, oh right, I have a bad habit of mumbling to myself.

"I'm sorry, momma." I apologized

"Are you thinking about your new friend?" She asked me. Is she talking about the girl that saved my life? If she is then she is correct.

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in a few days. It's like she disappeared into thin air." I told her. I see her expression change into relaxation, probably because it wasn't as serious as she thought.

"Well don't worry, I'm sure that she'll appear any time soon." Mom reassured me, I felt a little bit at ease since she told me that. Well it doesn't matter now, right now I want to focus on my break.

(AN- I don't know how schools in Japan work so please tell me if I made mistakes)

But I do hope to see her again soon..

Maybe I'll remember to get her name this time!

__

I decided to go back to the alley again to try my luck. I let my mom know where I was heading and left for my destination.

It was noon, it was a bit windy today but I didn't really care.

I almost reached my destination until I saw him. The number one hero! All Might!

I ran towards him and tried to greet him.

"All Might! It's so nice to meet you in person!" I stuttered. I jumped a little since he was startled by my call-out.

"Ah! Hello, young man! I apologize but I must be going." All Might told me. Why is he in such a hurry?

"All Might, if you don't mind me asking you a question-"

"Ack!"

What used to be a tall, muscular man in front of me turned into a short, skinny man coughing up blood.

I screamed out in surprise because I've never seen him like this before. Nobody has ever seen him in this form before!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you like this." All Might (?) said to me.

"Don't worry about it, um.. All Might?" I said hesitantly to him.

He nods his head slightly, confirming that it's still him, just in a different form.

"If you don't mind me asking, sir... what happened to you?" I asked All Might. I hope it's not offensive for him to answer. "You don't have to answer if you want." I let him know that I don't mean harm when asking that question.

"Well..um, what's your name, kid?"

Ah right, All Might doesn't know my name yet. Should've told him when I ran up to him.