Koffee with Karan

Start from the beginning

V: To be very honest, I'm not a fan of your show at all.

K: Ouch! It hurts *dramatically putting hand on his heart*

A: Get ready for some really honest confessions, my man is brutally honest, Karan.

V: I've learnt from the best. *raise their entwined hands and kisses Anushka's back of palm*

K: Looks like I'll have to see a lot of PDA today. You guys are already making me jealous.

A: You should've thought of the consequences before inviting us. *laughs*

K: Yeah, My bad. *asking virat to continue*

V: Yeah. So as I said I'm not into your show at all but we've got fans who've always respected our decisions regarding our privacy so we thought of doing this for them and moreover my lady agreed and that's enough reason for me to say yes. *looks at Anushka and both of them smiles*

K: And to convince your lady, my team literally had to work their ass off.

A: In my defence, I had to make sure you don't come up with your ‘not so good’ questions.

K: My show works that way only, you should know that, nush *grins evily*

A: I think I'm already reconsidering my decision. *Karan and Virat laughs*

K: The first thing I want to ask you is coming from two parallel worlds and then becoming the most celebrated couple of the country for obvious reasons. I mean It doesn't happen daily that a Bollywood Diva and Cricket superstar fall in love, does it? How do you guys feel about it?

V: There's nothing to feel about this. We respect the fan's love and emotions but we've kept us away from these tags. Within the four walls of our home, we are a normal couple in love and it has always been this way. And that's why we love our privacy because being termed as power couple or couple of the decade doesn't fascinate us, cocooned in our home with each other does.

K: Amazing. And privacy is bliss considering all those baseless rumours that keeps going around all the time.

A: Says the source of those rumours *smirks while Virat laughs*

K: I'll pretend I didn't heart that. *pouts*

A: Ofcourse *laughing*

K: When you guys started seeing each other, did you ever think this will go this far? Like you are now married?

A: From the day we've been together, the connect we had we always knew we were gonna end up together. There were no doubts ever.

V: And man, Look at her. She is beautiful inside out. *pointing at her* Do you think I would've ever let this gem go away from me? *Anushka blushes*

K: Aw!

*Anushka inches towards Virat and wrap her hands around his arms sneaking a kiss on his bisep*

K: Looking at you both, i think a single seat couch would've been enough.

V: Not a bad idea actually *scoots more closer to Anushka*

K: Jesus, help me survive. *Virat and Anushka laughs*

K: Okay, so tell me the first thing you noticed about each other.

V: I noticed her height because when she walked on the sets she looked even taller than me with those pair of heels.

K: And you? *turning to Anushka*