Despite this, Li Chang Bo did not bat an eyelid and continued to look at her bleakly. Zhang Li-Min began to complain and the words she used were atrocious. When she had finally finished, she looked at Li Chang Bo and let go of his hair. She took a few steps back and called the black-clothed men to her.

"Take good care of him," she said with a sly smile. The men listened to her command and walked towards Li Chang Bo, cracking their knuckles. Li Chang Bo stood up from the chair, brushing the nonexistent dirt off his legs and arms, and then looked at the group in front of him.

"Are you done?" Li Chang Bo spoke in an emotionless voice. Zhang Li-Min and the men looked at him in utter shock.

"How... how did you free yourself without us knowing?" she asked in a slightly quivering voice.

Furious, she turned to the men and looked at them as if they were the last of the dirt. "Can you even DO shit?! Didn't I order you to tie him up? I mean, how did you tie him up if he can free himself so
easily? Pahh, and you are supposed to be his strongest men?"

"Tie him back to the chair and then get
on with the business!"

The system was concerned for Li Chang Bo's safety. It was apparent to it that Li Chang Bo had the means to defend himself, but even so, it was not certain that Zhang Li-Min had an ace up his sleeve.

[Host, do you want me to inform Feng Yu Han of your current situation?] it asked.

'Yep, inform him. How long would it take him to get here?' Li Chang Bo asked, eyeing all the men.

[I have just informed him of the host's situation and the Lord God is on his way here. He would be here in half an hour] the system notified Li Chang Bo.

'Ok, in that time I would have taken care of everything here.'

[I have recorded everything from the moment they chased you until now. So, host can use this against Zhang Li-Min at any time.] The system said proudly.

'You did well,' Li Chang Bo praised it.

Li Chang Bo dodged quickly to the side as a fist aimed at his face whizzed at him. He reared up and punched his opponent in the face with immense force, causing a loud crack. His opponent's nose broke directly, and blood poured out of it. The man held his nose and stumbled back a few steps.

Out of the corner of his eye, Li Chang Bo could see another fist flying towards him, he turned 180°, grabbed the hand firmly and rammed his elbow against his face. The person fell unconscious.

Li Chang Bo turned to the next person charging at him and kicked him once in the chest and with his other foot kicked his opponent hard in the face after he bent over in pain.

The next person was on the ground. Li Chang Bo wiped the sweat from his forehead and continued to fight. After 10 minutes, Li Chang Bo had finally finished fighting and turned his attention to the woman shaking in a corner.

Frightened, Zhang Li-Min watched as Li Chang Bo approached her step by step. She thought everything would go according to plan, since Feng Yu Han was not present and she had many men
who were masters in fighting.

She doesn't know why, but out of nowhere the situation changed and
Li Chang Bo got the upper hand. Now the men who are supposed to be fighting masters are lying unconscious on the floor, and the person who is supposed to be in their current state is standing in
front of her unharmed and heading towards her.

Zhang Li-Min slowly backed up, in panick, she tried to hit him but her hand was stopped by Li Chang Bo at the last moment. Zhang Li-Min took her phone
out of her pocket with trembling hands and intended to call Chen Lu, but Li Chang Bo took the phone from her hand and looked at who she was trying to call. After memorising the name, he threw the phone away and refocused on Zhang Li-Min.

"Actually, I had no intention of paying any more attention to you, since you have already lost everything in your life, but people never know when to stop." Li Chang Bo said neutrally.

"You...you knew it was me! You knew I was going to do this!" exclaimed Zhang Li-Min in horror.

"Wow, there are some brain cells in your head that have the capacity to work. Not only did I know you were behind everything, but I also knew you were there that night a few weeks ago, listening to our conversation."

"If you knew all this, why didn't you do anything? Why are you doing this to me? I only took a few commercials from you and I only humiliated you a little!" remarked Zhang Li-Min, trembling.

"Only? What about the rape you had planned for me? Or the men you sent behind me to beat me up? And what about today?" he asked monotonously.

"That...that...is your fault." Realising how she just behaved in front of someone like that, Zhang Li-Min reared back and looked at him angrily.

"Bastard! You think just because you're fucking Feng Yu Han, you can do whatever you want? Without him, you wouldn't be anything, so don't pretend to be anything."

"Even without Feng Yu Han, I could have put you in this state, who knows maybe worse. It's one thing to treat me like dirt but how dare you long for someone who is mine?" Li Chang Bo questioned with a dark expression.

He grabbed Zhang Li-Min's face and pulled her closer, looking deep into her eyes. Zhang Li-Min was scared to death as she looked into his black, bottomless eyes. Only now did she realise who she was messing with. He was right, he didn't need Feng Yu Han's help to make her life a living hell, for he could do it himself but he didn't want to. "What did I... After what? What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"Feng Yu Han, my Hanhan, my Husband, my life." he replied, while gently running his fingertips over the veins that emerged through the white skin and wrapped his slender fingers around the thin neck.

He applied pressure to his fingers and Zhang Li-Min gasped in fright. Zhang Li-Min gripped Li Chang Bo's arm with trembling hands and tried to free herself from his grasp, but she could not. He looked down at her with deep black bottomless eyes, as if she was not worthy of his gaze, a nothing in his eyes. A
shiver ran down Zhang Li-Min's spine and she flinched violently.

"L-let go of me." gasped Zhang Li-Min with difficulty. Li Chang Bo applied more pressure, stopping the air circulation of Zhang Li-Min's lungs. Her eyes went black from the pain and lack of oxygen.

"I...I..." it was hard for her to speak but Zhang Li-Min tried anyway, knowing that the man in front of her would not hesitate to take her life.

"...don't know...who" was all she could say before slowly losing consciousness.

[If you continue, she will die], the system warned Li Chang Bo to stop him.

'I know. I'm not going to kill her. I just want her to regret ever getting in my way. Humph, it's her fault for wanting my banben.' Li Chang Bo said in a huff.

[Hah, you and your problems. Anyway, the main thing is that she's still breathing at the end. The Lord God will be here any moment], the system said, not liking Zhang Li-Min either.

'Okay.'

When Zhang Li-Min thought that this was the end of her, air flowed through her lungs and she could breathe again. Coughing, she gasped for air and tasted iron in her mouth, but it didn't matter, all she wanted now was to free herself from the devil's fingers. Li Chang Bo watched as she knelt on the floor, sweaty with dishevelled hair, coughing furiously.

Zhang Li-Min started to cry because she was afraid of what was to come, when she heard a lot of footsteps outside and the big iron door opened with a jerk. At the front was a man in a suit and behind him were police men walking in their direction. Li Chang Bo turned to them and walked towards Feng Yu Han, who held him tightly in his arms.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.