Chapter Six

Ethan, who was still somehow alive, was laughing his ass off at everyone. Danny knocked Ethan out and that was the end of Ethan for a few hours.

Sam: Shouldn't he be dead?

Mindy: Even the undead can haunt you to this day.

Danny: What are we going to tell everyone else?

Sam: The truth perhaps?

Mindy: What else would we tell them? Y/N is slowly bleeding out right now so we can't exactly lie to their faces.

Danny: Okay, that's my bad. Let's pick this guy up, shoot him in the head and throw him overboard.

Mindy: We aren't on a ship doofus.

Danny: I meant like throw him off a bridge guys.

Mindy: Then let's get a move on.

Danny, Mindy and Sam start walking to the nearest bridge.

Chad, Y/N and Tara are all in a hospital room. Y/N has been sleeping since they have fixed everything up for Y/N. Tara texts Sam that they've made it to the hospital. Chad is standing there with his arms crossed.

Chad: You think everyone is okay?

Tara: Yeah, everyone should be fine.

Y/N: We need a game plan.

Tara: We'll talk it over with everyone when they get here.

Y/N: No we need to talk about it now, we've been walking around and doing nothing but killing them whenever one would come up to us to kill us.

Chad: Then what do you have besides getting stabbed?

Y/N: We already have our bait, Sam and whoever else she picked. So we have to draw them out. Make them think the rest of us don't want to do this anymore and hide out.

Tara: We're being stalked Y/N, there's not much we can do.

Y/N: Bullshit, we have things we can do.

Tara: How are we going to disappear from them?

Y/N: Get rid of the phones.

Chad: What?

Y/N: Get rid of them.

Sam, Mindy and Danny walk into the room. They tell everyone what happened. After telling them, Y/N starts thinking of things to do to get the ghostfaces off their back.

Y/N: So somebody has strong machines or whatever to make some sort of clones of everyone you guys have seen or fought. Which means, soon will be all the other ghostfaces.

Sam: We've covered that after dropping clone Ethan into the damn lake.

Y/N: Buy a ton of water guns and load them up. We'll need them, stay as a group and stay off of your phones or turn them off. Use pay phones only or something.

Tara: Wait, what if we keep a phone with one group and keep another with the other group, that way we can get the ghostfaces to us and then spray them with water like a trap.

Y/N: Smart but there's more we have to do.

Chad: Like what?

Y/N: We need huge water buckets of water to refill the water guns to destroy the clones or whatever the fuck they are.

Mindy: So Chad, Danny and Sam go get the water guns because you guys have more money than us. Tara, Y/N and I will stay here.

Everyone nods and goes with their group of people. Y/N and Tara are cuddled up on the hospital bed and Mindy is sitting in a chair. This is where it finally ends for all of them.