Chapter Two

Everyone gathers around Danny, Sam had gathered the first aid kit. Tara looks over at Y/N and Y/N shrugs at what just happened.

Chad: Y/N who's working with you?

Y/N: Way too go that I'm the one who's still doing the killings. Here take my phone and go through it.

Y/N hands Chad their phone and also hands them their bag. Chad quickly looks through them and doesn't find anything.

Y/N: Believe me now?

Mindy: Guys Ghostface is still out there so shut up.

Y/N: He's accusing me of things I didn't do!

Sam: Y/N stop, we're all gonna die if you don't shut up.

Y/N: You guys would've been fine without me, honestly this is bullshit that you guys are taking his side. Nobody stuck up for me except for Mindy so I'll be leaving. Hope you guys make it through this damn nightmare. Good luck.

Y/N storms out of the building and goes back to their parents house. Tara gives Chad a disappointing look on her face. Mindy just shakes her head and Danny's wounds are officially covered up.

Sam: We need to get out of here.

Mindy: You said you wanted to stay and fight.

Sam: Chad blew off Y/N so we're kinda at a issue that none of us can solve.

Chad: You act like we need them.

Sam: Y/N was a lot smarter then you are, you just go around punching things.

Danny: Could you guys stop?

Tara: I'll be in my room until you guys need me.

Mindy: I'm coming with, just in case Ghostface makes it through the windows or something.

Tara: That's fine.

Tara and Mindy go into Tara's room. Tara lays down in her bed and Mindy joins her.

Tara: Y/N isn't a killer Mindy.

Mindy: I know, but do you know if they made it home?

Tara: I'll text them.

~Text Messages between Tara and Y/N~

Tara: Hey, have you made it home?

Y/N: Yeah, but I gotta leave soon because I gotta go pick some things up with my mom.

Tara: Okay, be safe out there.

Y/N: You stay safe too, I'll see you tonight.

Tara: You're coming over?

Y/N: Is that not okay?

Tara: Yeah you can come over.

Y/N: See you soon.

Tara: You too.

~Messages over~

Tara: So Mindy they made it home but they're going shopping with their mom soon.

Mindy: Let's hope she gets home safe.

Tara: She said she was coming here after shopping.

Mindy: Okay, that's good.

Sam, Chad and Danny are all sitting on the couch. Chad was pacing around the room and Sam made sure Danny was okay. They should probably go to the hospital later tonight to get Danny some stitches in case it gets bad.

Sam: Chad go get Mindy and Tara, we're going to the hospital.

Chad: Ghostface could still be out there.