Yov Grey shirt uh....

Start from the beginning

Shiva : ipo ethuku intha ponna pathi engaluku solitu iruka..... Na en Gowri ah thedi vanthuruka avaluku ena achu enga iruka nu solu...

(Why are you briefing us about this girl.... I cams here for my Gowri say about her alone...)

Shekar : exactly intha ponna pathi therinjikitu nanga ena pana porom...

(Exactly.. What we are going to do knowing about this girl)

Rudra : Because Nila va pathi therinjikita tha Namala Gowri ah approach eh pana mudiyum...

(Because we can only approach Gowri after knowing Nila)

Ram : purila Rudra...
(I don't understand)

Rudra : please don't be panick........

He took a deep breath and said it.....

Itha Nilava tha nama Gowri ipo inga valthutu iruka

(Our Gowri is living here as this Nila only)

Shiva : Ena da olara... En Chellama epadi da intha ponnoda life ah vala mudiyum....

(What are you blabbering.... How am my chellama live this girl's life)

Rudra : mudiyum atha inga nadanthutu iruku...

(It is possible and that's what happening here)

Shiva couldn't listen this anymore . He already had enough... He stood up and clapped his hands....

Shiva : nee crime story sonathulam pothum... Nalarunchu.... Ipo vaa ena en chellama kita kotitu po... Na kupta ava vanthuduva nama avala kotitu kelambalam....

I know her very well....

(Put an end to your crime story.... It was good... Now take me to my chellama... She will ran to me once I call her.... We will leave from this place with her ..

I know her very well)

He said and ready to leave that place only to stopped by Rudra's words...

Rudra : you know her.... But avaluku una theriyathe da...

(You know her... But she doesn't know you da)

Shiva turned back and narrowed his eyes at him.....

Shiva : ena da olara...

(What are you blabbering da..)

Rudra : atha nejam macha.... Inga irukarathu nama palaiya Gowri ila... Ithu Nilava valthutu iruka Gowri...

Avaluku nee yar nu kuda theriyathu..... Shiva nu oruthan ava life la irunthan avana ava love pana nu kuda theriyathu....... Inum solanumna avaluku than per Gowri nu kuda theriyathu....

(That's the truth macha... The one here is not our old Gowir...this Gowri is living as Nila....

She doesn't know you... She doesn't know that there was Shiva in her life whom she loved.... The fact is she doesn't even know her name is Gowri....)

Shiva came near him like a ranging bull and punched him hard and hold his colar...

Shiva : naa unkita porumaiya pesuna nee viladitu irukiya... Enough is enough...... En Gowri kita ena kootitu po.... She can never forget her Shiva... Enavida athigama love panava da ava.....avlulu elame naa tha ena avalala maraka mudiyathu.... Athu impossible........ Ena patha ava enkita odi vanthuduva...... She can't be without me....

(I am being patience with you and you are playing with it..... Enough is enough..... Take me to my Gowri that's enough.... She can never forget her Shiva... She loves me more than I love her... I was her everything she can't forget me..... Once she saw me she will run back to me... She can't be without me...)