Not so great ideas

Vera wanted no part in Mar's plan. The only issue was that Vera was the main part in the plan. Mar's grand plan was that Cayden and her would purposely get captured by Asher but Vera would be invisible and she would follow Asher to find out where he was taken her and Cayden. Once she was there she would have to try and find out how powerful Asher was and if she could try and find out what his plan was. Then she would report back to Mars and Cayden and then they could portal out and tell Neema how to stop him.

"Do you not see all the flaws in your plan!" Cried Vera. "It's a perfect plan to get us locked up and killed."

"Do you have anything better?"

"No." Sigh Vera as she ran her hands through her ivory hair.

"It's not the worse thing I have ever heard." Shrugged Cayden.

Vera fiddled with her amulet around her neck. She seemed to have developed a bad habit of doing it when she was stressed or nervous.

"I can't even control my invisibility. How do you expect me to control it long enough that I can find out everything about Asher. You put way to much trust in me." Informed Vera.

"I never said that the plan had to start today. I mean it has to start soon but we will give you enough time to learn how to control it. Also I can use my telekinesis to help you and I'm sure Cayden can use precognition to make sure that we all survive." Replied Mars.

"This almost sounds like a suicide mission, think about it what if something goes wrong like he finds out I'm there or he just kills you two."

"Asher would never miss an opportunity to torture a timechanger. If you don't do anything drastic while your invisible then I think you will be fine.  Claimed Cayden.

Something about the plan just didn't feel right. Like she almost knew that something bad was going to happen if they went through with the plan. But all Vera did was nod her head.

"Well if we are going to attempt this plan then I'm going to start practicing being invisible so we might live longer then ten minuet's in Ashers hell hole." Called Vera as she began walking up stairs to her room.

"Good luck." Laughed Mars as she got up to make something for them to eat.

                                                 —————————————————-

Practicing being invisible was a lot harder then Vera had thought. It took a lot of concentration and when she was invisible for longer then ten minuets she felt like she was going to pass out. It was such a strange feeling being invisible. Her reflection didn't show up in the mirror and everything around her was a little bit fuzzy looking and hard to make out.  After practicing for two hours Vera was worn out and had had enough for one day. She knew that she was getting better though.

As Vera was going to go downstairs to get something to eat she heard a light knock on her door. When she opened it up she saw that Mars and Cayden had changed into different clothes. Mars was wearing a black leather jacket that went with her all black outfit. Cayden was wearing something similar looking.

"Talk about twinning." Laughed Vera.

  "Come on." Motioned Mars as Cayden tossed her a leather jacket.

Without any questions Vera slipped on the jacket ad followed them both out to their garage.

"Um why are we riding motorcycles when we can just make portals everywhere." Questioned Vera.

"You have to have some fun in your life." Laughed Cayden as he got on one.

"Vera you are riding with me." Said Mars as she tossed Vera the black helmet.

Vera had only been on a motorcycle once in her life which was when Lyris's boyfriend had offered to giver her a ride home from school. It was a terrifying experience. As Vera climbed on she was not expecting the burst of speed when Mars began to drive. After screaming for a few seconds she clung to Mars as they drove of into the never ending night.