CHAPTER 19

Everything in the room went still for a split second. Will looked up and Mike, followed by everyone else in the room. Mike gave his basic, nonchalant look on his face back. "Wait." Lucas said trying to process what just happened. Mike looked away from everyone else and focused on Will, giving him a "what happens now?" look which Will responded to with a shoulder shrug. "What now?" Dustin asked. "Me and Will are going to go." Mike said, grabbing Will's hand. "What?" Will said, under his breath. Mike ignored the comments his friends were saying behind him and led himself and Will to Johnathon's old room. 

"Mike, what are you doing?" Will asked in a sleepy tone. Mike had noticed that Will was getting so tired to the point that he was acting almost drunk. "We're just gonna go to bed." Mike said, sitting himself and Will on the bed. "You aren't gonna kiss me?" Will asked. "What?" Mike asked, slightly confused. "The bottle. It landed on your name, doesn't that mean you kiss me now?" Will asked, turning his body towards Mike. Mike looked at Will. "I can kiss you if you want me to." Mike said slowly as blush grew on his cheeks. "Of course I want you to." Will said, putting his hand on Mike's cheeks. 

Mike leaned in and met Will's lips in the middle. Will noticed how different this kiss was from all the others. It was more open. It felt more freeing. It's a lot of something more, something that neither of them could figure out. Whatever it was it snapped Will out of whatever drunken like state he was in before. 

After a few minutes, both of them pulled apart for air. "Hey." Mike said, admiring every part of Will's face. "Hi." Will said, doing the same to Mike. Will reached for Mike's hair and fixed a few curls that were out of place. "There you go." Will whispered. "Thanks" Mike whispered back. Will smiled and laid down to give Mike more space. After a moment Mike joined him. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" Will asked, laughing. "No." Mike said, looking at Will. "Do you think you can fall asleep?" Will asked, looking at Mike. "Also no." Mike said, laughing again. And there they were, Will laying on Mike's chest, Mike playing with Will's hair, staying up all night, talking about nothing and eventually, watching the sunrise. 

AHHH THERE IT IS. THIS IS NOT THE END HEHEHEHEHEHE. I HAVE STILL HAVE ALOT OF STORY. AND I DID GIVE MIKE CURLY HAIR BC LOOK HOW GOOD HE WOULD LOOK WITH IT 

 AND I DID GIVE MIKE CURLY HAIR BC LOOK HOW GOOD HE WOULD LOOK WITH IT 

i love finn :> 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND STAY TUNED!! I LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE