CHAPTER 8

Will sat up and looked at Mike, "Well, you were twirling me around and holding my hand and then we just, stared at each other. Then you..you moved closer?" Will said with a confused expression, tilting his head slightly. Mike stayed silent, not daring to say anything. Will stayed just as silent, waiting for Mike to answer. Mike turned to Will so his entire body was facing him, and took a deep breath.

 "Okay. I like you. I've liked you since we were ten but I didn't realize until last year. I guess I just pushed it down because I didn't want to come to terms with it. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I just didn't want anything to ruin our friends-" Mike was cut off by Will's lips meeting his. It was light and soft but, short lived. Will pulled away and put both of his hand on each side of Mike's face and looked into Mike's eyes, "I like you too, Mike." Will said quietly. 

Mike was speechless. He didn't know what to do next. He expected Will to blow up and tell him to go home or something. "What?" Mike said. "I like you too, dork." Will said, giggling slightly. Mike smiled and pulled Will into a hug. "What do we do now?" Mike asked pulling away and turning back towards the T.V. 

"What do you mean?" Will asked laying back on Mike's chest. "I mean." Mike paused to think, "You're moving basically have way across the country." Mike concluded. "You can still call me. You can write me letters. We can get walkie-talkies to talk to each other." Will said looking up at Mike. "I mean, how many miles is it really?" Will asked sarcastically. 

"About 1,809." Mike answered. "How do you know that?" Will said tilting his head. "I may or may not spend all night trying to figure it out that night you told me that you were moving." Mike said with pink dusting his cheeks. Will laughed and rolled his eyes. "Can we go to sleep now?" Will asked looking back to the T.V. "Ugh, fine." Mike said sarcastically. "Night Mike." Will said closing his eyes. "Night Will." Mike said playing with Will's hair. 

Will and Mike were both woken up by Joyce shaking them. "Boys, wake up." Joyce said, laughing. "Morning, Mom." Will said sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Morning, honey." She replied, "Can you please wake Mike up? I don't want you to be late to Lucas' game." She added, with a smile. "Yeah. What time is it?" He asked, returning the smile. "Oh, it's 11 and the game is at 1." She said, checking the clock on the microwave.

 "Alright. I gotta go to work. You and El are having another sleepover tonight right?" Joyce asked walking towards the door. "Yeah. It's Me, El, Mike, Max, Lucas and, Dustin." Will said, following Joyce to the door. "Alright. Well, I'll be home around 11 at the very latest." Joyce said, giving Will a hug. "Okay, Be safe! Love you." Will said as he watched Joyce walk out of the door. 

 "Mike wake up!" Will said, shaking Mike. "Okay, okay. I'm up!" Mike said in a sleepy voice. "Good. Jesus, you're a heavy sleeper." Will said, sitting next to Mike. "No, I'm not." Mike said rolling his eyes. "Yes you are. It took me 10 minutes to wake you up." Will said giggling. "Yeah, whatever." Mike said as he rested his chin on Will's shoulder and closed his eyes. "We have to leave soon." Will said noticing Mike was now falling asleep on his shoulder. "Five more minutes." Mike insisted. Will obliged and rolled his eyes. Both of them just sat there and watched T.V. in comfortable silence. 

AHHHHH sorry I left you guys on a cliff hanger last time. I absolutely love this chapter and I hope you guys do too! ALSO WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 700 READS (we're at 695 as I'm writing this) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I STILL CANT BELIEVE THIS IS REAL 

pls vote! I love you, guys. sincerely, sage 

SPIN THE BOTTLE - BYLERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें