CHAPTER 6

After the last bell of the day rung, Will packed up all his stuff and sped walked whatever classroom Mike was in and waited patiently for him outside. Mike was the last to walk out of the classroom but, he did notice Will and his confused expression.

 "Hey." Mike said as he watched a wave of relief fall over Will's face. "Oh, there you are." Will smiled up at Mike. Will grabbed Mike's hand and started walking towards the exit. "Will, there's barely anyone in the hall." Mike said as he noticed that Will was now holding his hand instead of wrist. "Oh I know." Will simply said as Mike blushed a furious shade of bright pink.

Once Mike and Will both got outside and Will noticed that there were still a few people outside, he let go of Mike's hand. Mike frowned a little bit then followed behind Will. "Why are you so slow?" Will said as he turned around to look at Mike. 

"Oh, so that's why you always hold my hand when we're walking together." Mike replied, giggling. Will laughed and looked around, once he made sure no one was there, Will grabbed Mike's hand and started walking down the street his house was on. Mike intertwined his fingers with Will's and walked beside him. Mike noticed a faint blush as they both got to Will's house. "Come on, loser." Will said dragging Mike into his house.

"What do you wanna do now?" Mike asked looking over to Will who was staring at the ceiling. "I don't know what we haven't done. I mean, we listened to music, looked at my drawings, and rode our bikes around the neighborhood." Will said still look up at the ceiling. "I miss riding our bikes when we were little." Mike said, fondly. "Oh my god, we haven't gone to the skating rink in a while." Will said, sitting up. 

"Oh, yeah we haven't. We should go one last time before it closes." Mike suggested. "When does it close?" Will said titling his head slightly. "Uh, i think 9:30." Mike replied. "Well, let's go it's almost 8:00" Will said as he got up from the bed. "Race you down stairs!" Mike yelled as he ran out of Will's room and down the stairs. "No fair!" Will yelled back, following Mike.

Will and Mike walked into the roller rink and noticed there was no one there, which was very uncommon, especially on a Friday night. They paid for their skates and went to one of the tables to put them on. The moment they both got on the floor "Boys don't cry" by The Cure started blaring on the speakers. "I love this song." Will shouted, so Mike could hear him. "I know you do, stupid" Mike commented.

 Will rolled his eyes. Mike grabbed Will's hand and spun him around. "Mike! You can't do that!" Will yelled while giggling. "Says who?" Mike said smiling down at Will, still holding his hand. "Says me." Will said rolling his eyes again. "Oh, well too bad." Mike said as he spun Will around again. "Seriously, I'm gonna fall." Will said, annoyed. "No, you're not because I'm not gonna drop you." Mike said, partially thinking out loud. 

Will turned around and tilted his head a bit, "What." Will said with a light pink dusting his cheeks. "You're not gonna fall because I'm not gonna drop you." Mike repeated, looking down at Will. Both Mike and Will stood there for a moment just staring at each other. Mike moved closer to Will as both of the blushes on their faces deepened. They quickly broke apart when a voice came over the speakers to tell them that the rink was closing in 10 minutes and they needed to return the skates they both had rented.

Hi guys! I think I'll just start updating when I want to. I'm sorry for having such a weird updating schedule, I'm still getting used to this writer thing. THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS! You don't know how much that means to me!

also pls vote if you like this chapter!

love you all. sincerely, sage