CHAPTER 3

Will walked into the cafeteria, think about the whole scene that Mike made in first period. "What'd he rush out like that? He looked..scared?"  Will thought to himself. Will eventually dismissed the thought as he walked over to the table all his friends were seated at. 

"Hey, man!" Dustin said. "Hey!" Will said as he sat down next to Mike and across from El and Max. "Hi" El said and Max waved, Will simply smiled back. "Hi" Mike said quickly, trying to avert his eyes from Will. "Hey." Will said in a concerned tone.

 Mike looked up and made eye contact with Will, who gave him a reassuring smile and turned back to El. Mike was opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by El. "Hey guys, I have and idea!" She said in a sing-songy voice, dragging out the a. "And that is?" Dustin said smiling at El. "So you know how me and Will are moving in like a week?" She asked. "Actually, you move in a week and five days." Max said, matter of factually. "Yeah, whatever." El said, before continuing, "Me and Will were thinking of having a sleepover with everyone before we leave!"

 There was silence for a moment before everyone at the table started talking over each other excitedly. "Guys, settle down." Will said laughing. "Okay. So, when are we doing this?" Lucas asked as everyone else nodded. "Oh! Maybe we can do it after your basketball game! We can all go together and just go back to our house." Will said, looking at everyone, "That's a great idea." Mike said, smiling at Will. Everyone else nodded their heads, smiling. "Yay! It's happening" El said excitedly as Will giggled.

"Hey, Will. Can you help me with my English work? I'm so confused." Mike asked while walking Will to his next class. "Yeah, of course! Just walk home with me and El and I'll drive you home later." Will said with a wide grin. Mike noticed Will's big smile and felt himself start to blush again. So, he quickly nodded, turned around and sped walked to his history class. As soon as Mike walked into the classroom, and greeted the teacher like always and dropped in a random seat in the back. "How the fuck am I gonna tell him?" Mike thought to himself, frustrated. He heard the bell ring and watched the teacher walked in then, stopped paying attention.

Hello beautiful peopleeee! Again I was gonna put the walked home and stuff in this chapter but it was just too long  BUT you wont have to wait too long because im doing TWO CHAPTERS TODAYYY.  ALSO I HAVING OVER 200 READS WHAT THE FUCK THATS CRAZYYY. I got 100 more reads in like 4 days THAT. IS. INSANE. I love you, guys. Sincerly. Sage <33