Mother's Love.....

Start from the beginning

(I know you scared of crowded places....they all our employees only thango...you are their owner....after us its you who is responsible for all this right...)

Gowri : Avlo responsibility lam enala handle pana mudiyathu ma..... Please ena force panatheinga....... Na ipdiye unga kudaiye una pakathulaiye irukein.....

(I can't handle  that much huge responsibilities ma....please don't force me ...let me be like this )

(Says the one who single Handly managed the industrial branches with ease... She was the one who enjoys the responsibility..... How she became now............ )

Mathi : Okay thango.... Nane pathukurein...... Unakum Mynthukum pudhu dress vanganum la...... Na eduthutu vara soliruka ela latest designs um evening ah varuvanga unaku pudichatha eduthuko....

(Okay thango....I will  take care of that....to buy new dress for you and Mynthu ...I asked them to come with new designs evening ...you select what ever you liked from that okay....)

Gowri : Iruka expensive sarees eh pothum ma enaku... Mynthu ku mattum eduthutu vara solunga... Plus konjam casuals um papa ku vanganum... . Sekiram valara la....

(I already have  lot of expensive sarees ma...ask them to bring dresses for mynthu only...along with that ask them to bring casual and normal wears for her...she is growing up Fastly )

Mathi : Athe epadi.... Neyum unaku puthu dress vangiko.... Ne un ponuku pandra.... Na en ponuku pandrein... Vena nu sola kudathu....

(that's  not acceptable...you want to buy new dress for your daughter then let me buy for my daughter...you should not say no to that...)

Gowri : Naa sona kekava poreinga..... Una istapadi panunga ma....

(You are not going to listen to me.....do as per your wish...)

Mathi : Sari nila.... Nee inum konja neram rest edu naa unaku head massage pandrein.....

(okay Nila....you take rest I will massage your head...)

Gowri : hmmmm

She closed her eyes to sleep..........

That year both Shiva and Gowri got best industrialist male and female award.........

That was a huge event many main pioneers in the Indian industrial field came there...... Both Ram and Shekhar was proud of thier kids and was in tears when they gave winning speech and addressed thier parents.....

They were on cloud nine...... Within few minutes both Gowri and Shiva has to address the press and media people...

But both were inside a closed room trying to catch up their breath due to thier make out....

Gowri : I don't know what to do with you...... Konja neram kai kala vachutu summa irukiya nee....

(l don't know what to do with you...learn to keep your hands with you man)

She was scolding Shiva... Arranging her dress and to look presentable as everything was disheaved because of him....

Shiva was sitting on the bed admiring his wife having zero effect by her scolding.... Seeing him grinning like an idiot.... Gowri got irritated.... She turned towards him and glared at him placing her hands on either side of her hips.....

Gowri : Una thititu irukein da... Nee ena loosu mari serichitu iruka.... Paithiyam....ena patha epadi theriyuthu unaku.....