We entered the station and went to the help desk.

The officer look at us. "We are here for Jisoo Kim and Lisa Manoban." Daddy said.

"Yes! I remember you! Your the eldest brother of Jisoo!" The officer exclaimed.

In my peripheral vision I saw daddy smirks.
That's literally bullshit. Why do they always thought that I am older than this geezer beside me?

What would Captain Soriano say if he got one less officer in his troops? Would he mind?
I have an urge to kill.

"No. I am his father. Beside me is Jisoo's oldest sister." Daddy corrects the officer.

The officer's eyes widen in fright. "I am so sorry sir! I got confuse for a second because you look really alike! Like twins!"

I glare at the fucker in front of me.

Yeah right twins 35 fucking years apart.
Still gonna kill him.

"Can you direct us to where my daughter and daughter-in-law got detained?" Daddy ask.
We are guided at the end of the jail. We passby multiple jail cells. All of the prisoners are looking at us curiously.

One prisoner even shouted "Jennie! Your sister's at the end of the hall!"

I nodded at him in acknowledgement.

"I don't even knoW what to react that a prisoner knows your brother by name." Daddy muttered.

Jisoo's taste in friends are unique, one even offered his service to Jisoo. He said if Jisoo wants to whacked someone just tell him.
We have MIB and Soo Hyun Kim if we want to " whacked' someone.

I finish my remaining M&Ms because I know Jisoo will take it if she saw it. We reached the end of the hall and saw Jisoo and Lisa sitting on one of the bed. Precious is slepping. Lisa's head was leaning on the crook of Jisoo' neck. While her whole body was supported my Jisoo's side.

My precious must be so tired. I bet her back and neck will ache after she woke up because of her sleeping postion. I'll prepare a warm bath for her and massage her once we went home.

Jisoo was casually eating a bag of lays while staring at the wall.

"Jis.." I called.

Jisoo glance at us. When she saw us, she smiles widely.

"Unnie!" She whispered loudy, mindful at her sister-in-law sleeping beside her.

"Are you settling in okay? Comfortable?" Daddy ask sarcastically.

"They could use a good mattress daddy and this bed are creaky so they need to also change it. The wall needs a new coat of paint, but overall l'm good." Jisoo replied enthusiastically.

I want to bang my head on the wall. Jisoo's the only person who enjoys being jailed.

"We'll talk to the Captain now. We'll be back." Daddy said.

Jisoo salutes us.

We went to the Captain's room and once we entered, Captian Soriano stood up.

"We meet again Mr. Kim!" Captain Soriano greets us enthusiastically.

"Please sit down! I would like to discuss something."

My dad and I sat down, we are both curious on what Captain Soriano wants to discuss with us.

"So this is Jisoo's I believe 8th time visiting us and it is still considered a misdemeanor. Jisoo knows our law at the back of his hand so she know what offense that can put her in jail without having any record. She can be a good lawyer if she wants too."

A lawyer who was fascinated in explosive devices and blowing up things as a hobby.

"For Lisa Manoban." I suddenly got attentive when he mentioned Precious name.

"She has a previous record in our station. She's about 14 at that time. She has a charge for shoplifting and assault."

Assault? My Lisa assaulted someone?! I can't believe it. She can't even hurt a fly!

Daddy and I look at each other in surprise.

"Can you explain more about Lisa's case?" I ask.

Captain Soriano scan the documents he was holding.

"It says here that Miss Manoban steals a bottle of water and a pack of biscuit in a convenient store. The clerk who was manning the store tried to assault her and in self-defense Miss Manoban hits back. The clerk files some charges against Miss Manoban and went to court. The jury decides that it was self-defense and gave their sympathies to Miss Manoban because she was a minor at that time and homeless. Her parents was not contacted in the insistence of Miss Manoban even if she is a minor because she's a special case. She still got in prison for 60 days instead of 1 year on the grounds for shoplifting."

I want to cry.

My father was also misty eyed. You can clearly see the emotion playing in his eyes.
To think that Precious experience that. My heart aches for her. I just want to hug and love her forever.

I'll be more clingy as heck starting today.
Daddy clears his throat and says "Our lawyer will be in contact with you for my daughter-in-laws case. I know that record was private but if you could provide a copy to my lawyers I'Il be grateful but off the record Captain, I'll still get a hold of that record even if you don't agree."

Captain Soriano nodded. "No problem. The charges that was filed against Jisoo and Lisa was dropped after some persuation on my part because it easy clearly a misunderstanding. I don't think a daughter of a billionaire will shoplift in a duty free where you can buy that whole place hundreed folds."

"Please don't get tired accomodating my daughter here in your station. She's really a good kid."

Captain Soriano chuckled. "We already treat Jisoo as our family so don't worry. We even sometimes miss her presence."

My dad and I shooks our head.

We shakes Captain Soriano's hand and we went out off his office.

One of the MIB approach us. Daddy stare at him and said "Find out which prisoner here deserves their bail to be paid. Pay it. Buy everyone even the prisoners some food" The MIB bow his head and went on his way.
When we arrive at Jisoo's opened jail cell, this time Lisa's awake.

"Jen Jen!" She shouted. She run towards me and jump to my arms.

I did not say anything. I just hug her tightly and I bury my face to her neck.

Lisa pats my back gently and murmured "Are you okay Jen Jen?"

"Yes. Now that your in my arms." I replied.
Our moment was cut short when Jisoo wailed

"Oh my fucking God! That was so sweet! Daddy hurry carry me also. And do you have handkerchief with you? I need to wipe my preciously gorgeous tears."

I roll my eyes at Jisoo and leave her with daddy.

I heard Jisoo shouts "Oww that hurt! This is child abuse! Officer arrest Kim Soo-Hyun for abuse!"

I carry Lisa back to the car and mentally plan the pampering that she will recieve that was fit for a Queen.

****
Another update! Enjoooy!