𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

School Closed

𝐑𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 nor discouraged by the outcome. He leaned against the mirror, taking in his own appearance, disheveled hair, dark bags under wild eyes. His pupils were so dilated, they were almost invisible. He ran his fingers through his hair as he gripped the pill bottle in his hand tightly.
"Y/n...My beautiful Y/n." In his state, he could see you staring back at him in his reflection and chuckled as he touched a hand to the surface. "Do you see what you're doing to me?" He opened the bottle with his trembling hands and swallowed another pill, but even so, the sight of you in the mirror faded, and there he was. He laughed, tears streaming down his face as he cackled loudly, before slamming his fist into it, cracks spreading throughout the glass and turning the one single reflection into numerous reflections still of himself across the broken mirror.

Why couldn't it be you?

He watched as blood dripped down his hand and the glass. "I'll have you," he whispered. "I'll make you submit to me soon."

Nagi sat in his friends' room, being able to hear him down the hall, laughing along with the familiar sound of pill bottles, but ulike normal, he was far too busy to care. He scrolled through pictures of you he had on his phone , turning the volume of the Tv up over his friends' laughter as he scrolled through the pictures, but none of them compared to the feeling of you in his arms, so vulnerable just for him. He sighed, curling into his blanket. He was trying to follow Reo's plans but he felt himself getting impatient.

 He was trying to follow Reo's plans but he felt himself getting impatient

You woke up the next morning, disoriented and confused. You sat up, only to jump as a damp cloth fell from your forehead and into your lap. Where did that come from? You looked around your empty room, slowly standing up and making your way into the hallway. You gripped the railing, feeling light-headed as you took it step by step downstairs until you reached the bottom. You could hear someone else in the house, sounds of rummaging coming from the kitchen that didn't quite register in your mind as you finally reached the bottom of the steps. You looked around and that's when your eyes finally landed on the couch. The sight of your glittering blue dress sent memories flooding across your mind.

*His proposal, your first date with him, your first time with him, and then...

Isagi's hanging body dangling above you.*

You sank to your knees, holding your hand over your mouth as you coughed, bile rising in your throat. You couldn't breathe, and could only gasp and gag as you finally threw up, but after not eating in so long all that could come was stomach acid. You heard footsteps rushing towards but your last bit of hope faded when it wasn't Isagi's face you saw, and you reflexively shoved him back, scrambling away from him until your back hit the side of the couch. Your chest rose and fell rapidly, so much that it hurt as you stared at him, eyes filled with panic.
"Y/n?" The person stood still, trying not to scare you, but your frantic mind kept you from identifying yourself and instead drove you further into the couch.