𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐮𝐬

Cover By SOUYAMILK & Banners By katsukifangirl2004

____________________________________________________________________

ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ
ɪ ᴅᴏᴡɴʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱɪɴꜱ

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬...𝐭𝐨 love you."

You clawed at his bloodied hands desperately as they wrapped around your throat, pinning you to the floor as he moved to straddle you, putting his entire weight on your lower half to keep you still.

"They're just coding...designs...They were programmed to love you." His hands, trembling with excitement, struggled to unbutton your jeans.
"I'm the one the truly loves you. I can feel you, your nails digging into my arms, your heart racing." He smiled as he lifted you by your throat, running his tongue along the tears that spilled from your eyes.
"I can taste you, smell you, and hear you." He inhaled deeply, and you took your chance to bite his nose, ignoring the taste of the blood that spilled from it and biting as hard as you could until he finally released you. He brought both hands to cover his nose, and you quickly shoved him off and dashed down the hall.

"You think you can run from me?"

His voice was coming from all around you - no, from inside your head as you ran. Through your tears, you could just barely see the end of the hallway, and the light coming from the windows of the doors just around the corner. Just around that corner was the exit, your escape. But the moment you began to hope was the same moment a brick wall suddenly appeared, sturdy, painted white like the rest as if it had always been there and blocking off the exit.

"I'm in control here."

You turned around to see the doors along the hall glitching, red and blue, and green lines surrounding them before they completely disappeared one by one, eliminating any chance for you to hide.

You've never been able to hide from him.

You blinked, and there he was at the end of the hall, his smile as wide as it was the day you first saw him. Behind him was pitch black, an endless void of coding and numbers swirling around where the other end of the hallway had been.
"I've waited so long for this, sugar. I thought after the way they acted, you come running to me." He raised his hand, which was glitching just like the doors had been.

"But it looks like I'll have to change you too..."

ᴠɪʀᴜꜱᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ