𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 sign up for something?" You all but pleaded as Isagi led you to the guidance counselor's office. 

So far, all your classes, even PE, which was your least favorite, had gone well but only made the time between that and your dreaded class move faster. "Nope. Gotta see it through," Isagi said, stopping
in front of a door.

You knocked, resisting the urge to just walk away at the cheerful ' come in' you heard from inside. You pushed it open to reveal a lady sitting at her desk. Her eyes lit up when she saw you, and quickly stood up.

"Hi! You must be Y/n L/n!" You smiled awkwardly, and Isagi snickered as he walked away, leaving you alone. "Yes, that's me." She motioned you
to sit on the couch in the middle of the room. She sat in the comfy chair across from you and picked up the iPad on the table between you.
"First off, I'm Miss Yuko, the Guidance Counselor. Welcome to our school." You thanked her quietly as you looked around the room. It was pretty basic for a counselor's office, with a few degrees hanging up on the wall and some average decorations like flower vases and other things.

"So, Y/n, tell me about yourself," said Mrs. Yuko, and you mentally smirked, already having anticipated this generic question and already had the vaguest answer you could think of. "My name is Y/n, and I ...like to be organized and neat...I moved here to live with my grandfather, who lives across the street." Mrs. Yuko nodded thoughtfully. "
Interesting...Can I assume by the jewelry you've added to your uniform that you're fashionable?" You nodded slowly, still not sure how a few pieces of jewelry made someone be considered fashionable. 

"We didn't have to wear uniforms at my old school." You decided to elaborate a bit. "So I often expressed myself in my clothes. 'm still trying to find out how to do that now, though." Mrs. Yuko smiled.
"I'm sure a pretty girl like you can find plenty of ways to express herself," she said. "And you should try and come to some after-school events. Students don't have to wear uniforms then, and I'd love to see your style."
"We'll see," you said, although you had no intentions of going to anything you weren't required to attend. Then again, you wouldn't be surprised if your grandfather forced you to go if he ever thought that you were becoming too anti-social.

"You said you consider yourself to be organized, right?" The counselor asked, and you nodded.
"Well, how about you try managing a sports team? It could prove to be pretty productive to do so." You raised a brow, wondering if Isagi had something to do with that suggestion.
"Actually, I was wondering if you had anything medical or science related?" You asked. "Like any extracurricular activities that Med Schools would be looking for?"
"Oh, so you're interested in becoming a doctor?" Mrs. Yuko typed something down on her Ipad.
"Sort of..."
"Well, I can put you in a medical Science class...And as for extracurricular activities, we have community service..." She chuckled at the way your face scrunched up. "Med Schools often look for how many community service hours Someone has since a doctor should be willing to help their community and give back. But if you're not interested in that, we also have Physician shadowing, where you follow a doctor and see how they work, and then we have Patient exposure— "
"That'll work," you said quickly. "I'd like to sign up for Patient Exposure." As anti-social and standoffish as you were, you were told that it would be good to start working with people if you ever hoped to become a doctor that people liked.
"Alright then. I'll sign you up for those classes right away."

The sound of the bell ringing made you let out a small sigh of relief. As kind as this woman was, you didn't like talking about yourself, and she was only going to keep asking things. "Looks like our time's up." The two of you stood up, and Mrs. Yuko opened the door for you. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Y/n. Please come back and see me if you ever feel the need."