"Where is Can?". I ask the men who were with him.

They kept glancing at each other before one spoke. "I don't think he came out of that room". He asks

My mind flashs back to the room fransisca said must have something precious that belonged to peter. I look at fransisca.

"Where was the room stationed again".

"On the left....".

I sprint towards that direction with Rema behind me while fransisca and Baba were to take care of everything.

The moment i open the door, a girl was  about to make a run for it. She stared at me in shock, evidently frightened. But she snapped out of it and made a move to push me, instead i twisted her arm as she let out a painful screech.

She kept struggling aganist me and i didn't have time for her. So i hit her point on her neck causing her to slug against me. I then pass her to Rema.

I went in and followed the directions of the banging sound i hear. And there stood both Can and peter fighting, from this angle it didn't seem like Can needed much help. He was doing well on his own, he was fast and quick while peter was stronger.

So Can was using his weight against him and he was focusing on vital parts. Inorder to maim him and soon Can's feet was attached to Peter's head. Causing him to fall with crack.

he picked up a gun, but i was fast and shot him on his hand causing him to release the gun with a yell. Then i shot another on his shoulder just because i can.

Can kicked him on his his head again this time effectively shutting him off. Then he proceeds to kneel and check his pulse.

"He'll live". He announces

"Are you ok?".

"Never been better". He replies.

With that we take the girl and Peter with us back to the mansion. Peter is thrown to the mansion cell and the girl is kept in a different cell.

And everyone else goes back to retire at their own rooms. Can doesn't seem to want to speak to anyone so i let him be. And instead i go straight to my room take a shower, i can't stay in this room for long. Reminds me of Lucian too much, so i know i won't be able to sleep either way.

So i leave and head to Sun's room. I find him sleeping on his bed. So i climb slowly on his bed.

"Don?". He calls out quietly.

"Did i wake you up?". I ask gently

"No, i was still awake".

"Why? It's late".

"I wanted to make sure you all came back before i slept". Sun says as he turns to look at me. "Uncle Lucian.....he'll be back right?". He asks after some hesitation.

My heart pulls painfully. I take a deep breath and pull him against me.

"Ofcourse, he is in a top mission right now. And it'll take some time but he'll be back". I assure him and myself.

"You promise?". He asks hopefully

"I promise". I say with surety that i don't feel myself but i had to believe it.

He nods and snuggle closer until his breath evens out, i don't have that much luck on my hands. I find myself wide awake for a very long time before sleep finally overtake me.

I open my eyes to find Can standing watching over us and Sun. He motions with his head that we are supposed to leave so i remove sun slowly and follow Can as we head to the cells.

"Had a nice sleep". He asks

"Not exactly". And he nods in understanding." When are you going to tell sun the truth?".

"Not now". Was his reply

"You'd have to at some point. Be it Sun or Victoria, you'll have to speak to both of them at some point".

"I know. The girl we took from Peter's mansion isn't saying anything".

"When did you?.........".

Then it dawned on me that he must have done it during the night. "Let's have fransisca try. Let's deal with peter for the time being".

He just grunts in response. As soon as we enter the the cell where peter is he glares at us.

"You think am scared of death?. Bring your worse, i ain't scared of two kids like you". He sneers.

"Mhhhh". Can replies as he gets close to the tied peter and digs his hand to place  where  i shot him.

Peter replies with a scream but Can keeps doing it as he stares at him blankly. He eventually stops and stand back up.

"Get the tools". I demand

"Yes sir". Rema replies

The tools were brought and i started looking at which tool to begin with, i take my pick and get to work by pulling out his nails one by one until he passes out.

Can takes cold water and pours on him causing him to wake up again.

"Rise and shine sweetheart". Can says sarcastically.

Peter pants. "You think.....this will bring back that stupid bitch i killed. No.....it won't, I'd do it again given a chance just this time I'll make sure no loose ends.......". he says as he struggles to catch his breath.

Can jumps and chokes him." I'll make you regret ever going there, i promise you". Then he releases him.

Peter struggles to catch a breath then lets out a breathlessly laugh. "You can hate your sister, she is just as responsible as i am. Isn't she?".