chapter 23

KING POV

That immediately shuts Rema up. He pouts for a second but turns and give Baba a stern look. "You make sure you rest".

"It'd be hard not to, with all this drowsiness". Baba says gently

"I'll be back early tomorrow morning". He promises.

Baba laughs before groaning. "Yes sir".

Can gives me a grateful look but still ushers the both of us out.

I step inside my room, to find Lucian and Sun curled up on the bed. But leaving enough space for me.

I smile fondly at them. Am glad Lucian didn't decide to go sleep in his other room. Washing up, i curl myself and hug both of them.

Lucian lets out a content sigh and moves closer, effectively trapping sun between us.

I stare at them as i find myself drifting to darkness.

I am awoken by shuffling around me. Opening my eyes i find Lucian dressing Sun, he himself already dressed up.

Sun turns to Leave but he was making noises with his feet.

"I told you to walk quietly,Van is still sleeping". Lucian scolds quietly.

Causing a grin to break on my face. Sun turns to look at my direction before leaving, this time quietly.

"Am flattered". I decide to speak up once we are alone.

Lucian jumps a bit before turning and look at me.  "You are awake". He concludes with a frown. "Did we wake you up. i swear we tried to move as quietly as we could".

I laugh. "Damn, you are so sweet". I rake my eyes on his body appreciately." I almost want to devour you".

He gulps and looks sideways." Do you have a split personality. Or mutiple personality. Or are you just not ready for people knowing about us".

"What are you talking about". I ask with a frown

"Don't pretend you don't know. You kept acting strange yesterday". He accuses as he points a finger at me.

"I did?". I asks incredulously. Because i don't remember seeing him yesterday before night time.

"Yes". He hisses. "You tensed when i sat on your laps".

Everything finally clicks. He must have had an encounter with Can. And thought it was me.

I grin. "Did i?".

"Don't make me seem like am being delusional". He adds angrily upon seeing my reaction." You even tensed when i kissed you".

"You what?". I shout

He frowns. "Am not energetic enough for your games". He says and makes a move to leave.

Rushing i close the door before he could get out and block his path.

"You kissed me?". I ask menacingly

He stares at me confused. "King get out of the way".

"Where did you kiss. I mean which specific part of my body". I was upset and i know i must be acting weird but i can't control it.

"On your cheek?". He pose it as a question." Are you really suffering from some psychological disease".  He asks with a frown. Or is it mental illness?.

But i was grinning from ear to ear. Partially because i wish i could witness Can's reaction and secondly because am relieved.

I mean i love my brother. But not enough to have him tounging my boyfriend. Even though i know it's our fault there is this situation to begin with.