"What are you going to do?". Zake asks. "Wait don't tell me". He says with his hand up. "Are you going to be visiting him". When i just stare at him he continues. "Be careful, for him. Make sure he didn't sacrifice for nothing". His voice now hard.

We have a short staring match before he gives up with a sigh. "Fine, I'll take care of him. You don't even have to ask". He seem very offended 

I turn to look at Lucian one more time, to burn his image in my brain. Then i turn and start making my way out.

"What if he wakes up how would you know". Zake speaks from where he stands.

"I'll know". That was my only response as i dissappear from the hospital.

I decide to feed my demons so i head directly where i can feed them for free. A new message received from Rema, showing me the location of the former president.

He is the one who gave the location of both Peter and us to the police. Probably trying to kill two birds with a single stone. Now that will cost his miserable life.

I enter his hideout to find him seated eating. Like he is here eating while my Lucian is attached to the bed. I make a perfect throw of my knife that hits his arm immediately making him alert of my presence.

Before he can react i shoot both his legs, then pull the gun near him and throw it out of reach. I remove the knife from his arm and stab him on the gut, then his other arm.

The pain music to my ears and the blood feeding some of my demons. I didn't give him time to speak anything more than scream as i stab him 12 times, the amount of hours delayed to see my boyfriend. Oh and i made sure there were all in non vital areas.

Then took a seat and watch him bleed to death, slowly but satisfyingly painful.

"You should have listened when i told you to make sure i never find you". I whisper over his dead body.

I take my car and make my way back to the mansion. I immediately take a shower when i step in and change into new clothes.

A soft knock is heard on my door before  Rema steps in. He blinks as he stares at me.

"We have location on Peter's hideout. Can told me to inform you as you don't seem to be picking up calls". He informs

"Good". I reply and start make my way outside

But am stopped by his grip on my arm. "Dude, are you ok?". And i could hear genuine concern in his voice.

Instead of answering i glare at him then at his hand, which causes him to release me immediately.

"Peachy". I reply and make my move.

As soon as i enter the room everyone stays quiet. I take a sit across Can's and wait for one of them to begin the briefing, but no one speaks for few minutes.

Can finally sighs. "Can everyone give us a second".

He addresses no one in particular but maintaining a perfect eye contact with me. Soon i can hear Baba, Rema and fransisca leaving the room.

"He'll be ok". He says as soon as we are alone. He didn't even have to say who, i just knew. "His charges will be dropped".

"What do you mean?". I reply

"Went to see him earlier, saw the cuffs. I promised you i won't let them lock him up. So i paid the president a visit, in return of getting rid of the drug cartel owned by peter quietly and not exposing the other government officials involved as the country is already in turmoil just by the involvement of the former president. The public and all other countries who have active interest in this case, if they find out about other government officials involvement they would be a feast. So i get rid of peter and his organisation quietly and in return he uses the evidence i provided, lock the chief of police so far that i won't have to hear about him again and drop all charges against Lucian".

"You have been working hard". I comment. "Thank you". I add in a low whisper.

"Anything for you". He replies with a half smile. "But for the record i still won't apologise for saving you back there, even if we go back I'd do it again".

"I hear you". I reply. "When did you?".

"Visit your man?. According to the guy friend of his only few minutes after you left, must have not known about me. Cause his first sentence was i thought it'll take you longer to be back. Then proceeds to scold me for not wearing the appropriate clothes, didn't stay for long. And i introduced myself appropriately". He adds with a laugh. "He became pale like he has seen a ghost, almost laughed".

"Are you ok?".

He sighs. "Am tired of hiding, am going to live from now on. Not in the background but I'll face everything on the front beside you. Just like old times".

"You weren't hiding". I protest immediately. "That was the best way given the circumstances,we thought we knew. You tried your best and now we'll do this together. Lets start by introducing you to everyone then Lets get rid of peter together". I finish with a small smile.

"Sounds like a plan".