Igneel VS Acnologia

Inside of Natsu's soul, lies the great Fire Dragon King, Igneel. He was watching the whole demon fight through Natsu's eyes and...he saw Acnologia. 'This brings back memories.'

Natsu was fighting off the demons strong but right when he sensed Acnologia, his body froze in fear. Indeed, Natsu was nowhere near ready to fight Acnologia, Igneel will have to do it. He focuses his mind to contact the other dragons. 'Grandine, Metalicana, Weisslogia, Skiadrum...it's time.'

...

Outside,

Both Natsu and Gajeel suddenly felt a wave of pain go through their bodies. They both fell on their knees, unable to move. "W-What's happening?" Gajeel said, gritting his teeth.

"Are you guys, ok? What's wrong?" Levy asked, concerned. "I-I don't know...I can't move." Natsu answered.

"Do you think it has something to do with Acnologia?" Happy asked and Lucy nodded. "Probably, what else could it be? Are you going to be alright, Natsu?"

Before Natsu could answer he got hit with another wave of pain and grunted. "Natsu." Natsu's eyes widened when he heard the all too familiar voice. "I-Igneel?" He said while looking around.

"It has been far too long, my boy."

"Natsu? Who are you talking to?" Lucy asked but Natsu didn't answer as he continued to look around. "Igneel, where are you?!"

"Igneel? What the hell are you talking about Sala-" Gajeel was cut off by something and Levi looked at him concerned. "What is it?"

Gajeel's eyes widened. "M-Metalicana?" Levi looked confused. "Metalicana? Your Father?"

"AHHH!!!" Natsu suddenly screamed in pain and his whole body was glowing. "NATSU!!" Both Lucy and Happy yelled in worry.

"AHH!!!" Soon Gajeel was going through the same. "Gajeel!" Levi was about to head to his side, but Gajeel put his hand up to stop her. "S-Stay back, Levi! I-I don't know what t-this is!"

"What's happening?!" Juvia yelled.

A bright red light then came out of Natsu's chest. "I'm sorry son but I never did leave you...In fact, I've been closer than you ever would have guessed." The light then left and Igneel appeared in all his glory.

Natsu, Lucy, and Happy all looked at him with wide eyes. Natsu was in so much shock that he couldn't even speak. A green light then came out of Gajeel's chest, and a huge iron dragon appeared. He looked down at Gajeel who stood frozen in shock.

"You still have that vulgar look in your eyes."

Gajeel grunted. "Really?! That's what you say to me, after all this time, you bastard?!" Igneel smiled down at Natsu. "We will explain everything in time but right now we must fight Acnologia." He then looked at the iron dragon. "Metalicana, you know what to do!"

Metalicana nodded before taking flight. Gajeel got on his feet. "Hey! Where are you going?!"

"Just sit back and watch, punk!"

Igneel also began to take flight. "I must destroy Acnologia! You get the book of E.N.D!" He told Natsu before attacking Acnologia.

Tears were streaming down Natsu's face as Lucy looked at him with worry. So many emotions were going through his body, anger, sadness, happiness, relief. It was just too overwhelming. Natsu wiped his eyes. 7 years, he has looked for that lizard for 7 years only to find out that he has been inside him all along! He was right under his nose and didn't even tell him!

Natsu growled. 'No, he's going to give me an explanation and he's going to give me one now! I'm done waiting!' He then lit his feet on fire and took off to the sky. "Dad! We gotta talk now!"