Craig x Kenny- drama party

So this isn't a ship I personally ship but puck420 requested it so I delivered also Tolkien kenny have a moment? but idk I'll write them their own chapter soon.
Also I wrote this at 1-3am since my Inominas and sleep paralysis is getting worse and I'm freaking out. This is really not my best work. :/
Um creek mention for angst part. In the future I might write fluff of these 2, that's fun right? Enjoy.

3rd person pov.

Craig and Kenny always had a spark since 3rd grade. They got along quite well especially after the trip to that cowboy place and the terrorist attack on  the trip almost led to Kenny being shot, that made them stronger as friends. Not only that but when Kenny and his friends forced Craig to start a Provian band and they got Shifted to with the bands other bands to their origin, Kenny asked/begged Craig that if some how or in some way if Kenny couldn't make it back to South Park that Craig would help take care of Karen and how if it wasn't for Karen and slightly Kevin he wouldn't even go back to South Park.

After that they grew closer and closer but someone got in the way of them being in a relationship, but Kenny couldn't blame Tweek for being in a relationship with Craig, they were the cute gay and only gay couple in that school... It made Kenny fill sick in ways though he watched a boy he loved so dearly be with another boy who he had been replaced by for a while in his friend group and then the boy he liked. Love was shot down in 6th grade Tweek was constantly having panic attacks ripping hair and clothes he couldn't focus. He was not stable in anyway, Craig loved him but he couldn't deal with Tweek in this state he had to make time for his sister too. It was too much pressure for everyone. Kenny felt happy but pity for the young couple. But he was maybe going to for once in his life get what he wanted.

It took awhile for Craig to get ready for a new relationship and hard seeing Tweek all the time especially when they shared friends. Craig got to keep stripe #idek but sent the spiky blonde haired boy as stripe #idek was like their child.

7th grade big year everyone was becoming teens and god if only they could stay in 4th grade again. Everyone changed for worst but the best too. Craig realized one day he and Kenny was doing math revision how actually he loved the poor 'fuck boy' a nickname everyone called him for no reason other than he dated 'sluts' but he never had sex he drastically reduced the sex jokes since 4th grade. So one day at lunch time Craig and Kenny thought it would be best to ditch school and go to Starks pond to get high or something. Stoned out of their minds they both confessed and made out on a bench. Which led to a good relationship to age 19 aka present day.

Kenny POV.

Parties the other love of my life getting pissed out your head until well you know *wink wink*, I'm joking not everyone goes for sex I used to all the time in high school but now its meh. I personally go for free alcohol and food maybe some drugs but depends whos party I'm at. Tolkien's throwing a party for close friends, so I have no clue why I'm here I think he was being nice since I'm dating craig or craig said something about me because he didn't want to go then Tolkien invited me. Not complaining tho this parties sick free weed, alcohol, and food and not cartmans slimy saliva over the mid part of KFC. So yeah anyway mind my pure inability to speak right now if you couldn't tell I'm drunk and high, that aside the musics not to bad it's a remix of I want to say Godzilla? By Eminem the led lights are sort of calm for a party it's set to a purple.

Everyone who's here which is Tolkien (ofc), Craig, Clyde, Jimmy, Stan, Bebe, Wendy, Kyle, Me and Tweek... WAIT WHEN THE FUCK WAS HE HERE!? I know Tolkien and Tweek are friends but really Tweek and parties?! Wow I'm begging that we don't play spin the bottle because if Tweek and Craig pick each other I'm going to lose my shit. I know what to do I fall into Craig's lap. "Ow what the fuck warn me next time." Craig gives me a deadpan look of despair. Shit- "Sorry babe." I give him a light kiss on the cheek, he mutters something no clue what it was. "Ok so I say we're all either stoned or high we play just dance but we pick the song and partners from a hat." Said the richest kid/person in South Park. Everyone including myself agreed. Stan picked his song 'hips don't lie' with Kyle first then was Bebe to 'pick say so' with Wendy, I got 'timber' with Tolkien and Craig got 'the one I want' with Tweek...!

This is fucking annoying me their talking to each other laughing their asses off. "Hey. If your worried about them don't be." Tolkien breaks me out of my trance of rage, "Easy for you to say. But I know what you mean-" "Kenny, Tolkien you goes!"

After the the dance I feel better about the whole situation, but now Tweek and Craig go up pissing their selves laughing and laughing. They dance as if they know it from heart. I HATE THIS! the songs almost done and the twitching blondes crouch is in MY BOYFRIENDS FACE. Everyone's laughing and acting as if this is normal "Fuck this!" I sigh and pick up my shit, getting ready to leave. Walking towards the front door I'm held back "Woah don't leave it's it even-" Tolkien tries to even say. "I'm tired... Thanks for inviting me but... Yeah thanks..." I break free and walk home to my house. Let's see how long it takes for Craig to realise I'm gone.

Next morning.

Wow 1pm and no message from him great. I open up coonstgram and scroll to a bit until I see Wendy's new post. My heart drops and so does tears. I saw this coming... OMG BEST PARTY EVER  CREEK IS BACK GUYS AND IT'S CUTER THAN EVER <3. A photo of a second after I started walking shows Them both kissing, blushing, Craig looks like he's having fun. *KNOCK KNOCK* Gulping back tears I yell "yeah who is it?" "Babe we... We need to talk!" Tch- Craig of course. Why would it not be him.. "FUCK OFF!" I muster up "BABE PLEASE LISTEN..." "KILL YOURSELF YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" "...Ughh I didn't I didn't realize what was going on I saw blonde and-" I run and open the door we're face to face. "SO THAT'S ALL YOU SEE in my blonde. That's all you see a dumb blonde boy!?" I look him up and down he's got black ripped jeans, ironic hat and blue hoodie. And flowers "No no that's not-" "So those flowers for butters!?" "WHAT?!" "Since all you see is blonde hair!" "Kenny- please." He gives a pleading look. "NO GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE! NOW! AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" Tears flow more and more down my face. "Ken..." "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FUCKS SAKE!" "FINE! BE A DICK I TRIED TO BE NICE ABOUT THIS TALK TO ME WHEN YOU GROW UP!" He yells as he leaves. Good. Fucking great. I slam my door and dropped to the floor crying hoping this is a dream or that I'll die.

Word count: 1311.