16

Kavya's POV...

I was trying to open my eyes but this place looks so unfamiliar the last thing I remember that i was sleeping in my room... But suddenly i feel some movement beside me....

I so shocked to see Dhruv beside me how can this possible is i am dreaming or what... He sleeping in seeting position.....

Due to my movement he is also open his eyes,my mind still processing what happening......

Finally Wake up wifey how are you feeling..... Dhruv ask (Sarcastically)

Good but wait, is called me wi...wifey how did... Before i could say something he again ask same sarcastically....

Me go...good but i not your wife and how dare you to sleep beside me.... I was about to get but he take me beneath him. He is close to me ohh my god this man how did i fall in love with him.... I think if I stay in this position more than 5 min then i will pass out.....

Ohh should i remind you that you are my wife or not because as much i remember you are in veil not me wifey you have clearly seen me at our wedding, didn't you and you know how i dare to sleep beside then listen a husband has more right. I was only sleeping beside you.....

I know i didn't ask for your permission but trust i just can't help myself....

Dhruv told me in husky tone ohh my my did he voice sound this much sexy in morning why he is sniffing my neck, don't tell me he werewolf...

My thoughts broken by his voice, No wifey i am not werewolf and yes i sound this much sexy in morning... He told making my eyes widen...

Again he told me, don't think this much loudly otherwise you can't handle me already you are weak....

I am sorry, i told him.... He suddenly get up and seet straight on bed and face expression also change...

Just go to washroom freshen up and come in living room your all essential and clothes are there...

I didn't ask him anything and get from bed....

After taking bath i have dress up myself in saree because there only saree in wardrobe and i was thinking should i go out side or not but suddenly someone knocked door, I shocked to see her she is Dhruv mother because he is also behind her calling her mom....

Good morning beta, how do you feeling now.. she told me

I feeling good.... I told her as I don't know what to says...

I have come to ask you to join us on breakfast and i know it's very difficult for you now as we stranger for you but just make your self comfortable and take as much as time you need and if possible please call me mom as i am your mother in law but i want to be your mother as i always wish to have daughter...

I don't know what happened to me i just hug her and call her mom don't worry unconsciously.... Our hug was broken by Dhruv's voice.

Ohh my got you two ladies talk as much as you want but after breakfast... He told.

Suddenly i come to reality and feel so unconscious because i never get involved with anyone suddenly as i need time but with them i don't feel hesitation it feels like i am talking to my mom....

We reached to breakfast table there already middle aged man sitting i think he is father of Dhruv...

Good morning beta and how are feeling now, he ask the same question

Good uncle...

Don't call me uncle call dad or papa or paps whichever you prefer as you are not only my daughter in law but also a daughter you have equal right as much as Dhruv...

Ok un.... I mean dad....

Great and just forget the past just began from the beginning he told me and ask mom, wifey what have made for me because i don't want anything which will taste like this karela juice.. and then their cold war never ending started

Ohh my god they so cool dad never left a chance to compliment or tease mom... Did i and Dhruv will share the same relationship as them....

Tomorrow will be your first rasoi only your health improves and do you know cooking or not. I am just as if you don't know then i will help you. You don't have to worry we have cook but all dishes prepare by me because these two men in house didn't like food made by house cook... mom told me(Dhruv's mother)

Yes i know some dishes prepare..

Ok then fine you no need to worry i will be with you... She told me

Finally we have completed our breakfast....

Why they are this much good.... I was so lucky to have them as a family but not for a long time my mind told and wait how they got to know this....

I just come in Dhruv's room, he was already there,...

Sir will you drop me at my home mom and dad will be worried for me, i told him....

Thank you for reading 🙏😊🙏