8

At Dhruv's house everyone is sitting on the dining table for having their breakfast.

Dhruv's mom : Beta I know it's difficult for you but we want you to move on in your life after you give devorce to kirti..

Dhruv: try to control his anger because of kirti name, mom i am not sure about moving on because maybe I can't trust anyone in life it's not like I love kirti but the thing she has done with me, i am just trying overcome because I was freaking her Best friend but see she didn't trust me enough to share her feelings... He shouted

Dhruv mom: i know it will difficult for you but please at least not now but atleast after sometime..

Dhruv: ok mom i will try.....

Here Kirti's mom has come to Dhruv's house

Kirti's mom : As we filled the devorce so the has to stay kirti and Dhruv with eachother but as Kirti is not here so we have find the solution..

Mrs. Verma i don't want to see your daughter face how can I leave with her... Shouted Dhruv...

Kirti's mom: beta i know kirti has done unforgivable thing but please try to understand...

Ok we will talk to lawyer.... Said Dhruv's mom

After that talk to their lawyer and as it's extra affairs marretical  so they get divorce without staying with each other....

(Guys i don't know anything about the law it's just my imagination and on devorce paper kirti's mom has put the sticker of on Kavya's name with kirti and in anger Dhruv didn't check anything just sign that paper)

At Kavya's house....

On phone call kavya's father with Kirti's mom

Kavya Dad : Bhabhiji did you talk with them for the devorce..

Kirti mom: yes i have talk with them as well as with their.... Lawyer they said Kavya and Dhruv can get devorce after six months easily..

Kavya dad: ok and I want to ask you, did Dhruv or his know or see kavya...

Kirti's mother has become tense because she don't have answer so she decided to tell the truth as she can't hide that more.

Then she has told Kavya's father how she hide everything this..

Kavya's father became so much angry

Bhabhi how could you do this with my daughter just for your reputation she has merried the unknown person, is this joke to you ha tell me you know just because of this merriage she forgets how to smile... How could you do this... Said Kavya's father

Kirti's mother almost cried and Said 'i know sorry is not enough for this but forgive me i will tell them everything just give me sometime Bhai... Please..

Kavya's father: ohh bhabhi what have you done with my daughter how can you expect me to forgive you and i am not the right person to whom you ask sorry.. u should be sorry to Kavya.. and please clear all this misunderstanding..

After cutting the call kavya's father told everything to their family they are all disappointed and decided to not tell this to Kavya until kirti's mother clear the misunderstanding of bride swap..

Thank you