🔥Cmon - brance❤️

~Vance's POV~
"Bruce, I want you to at least try to take a drag" I say as I pass the blunt I just lit to Bruce since we're just chilling in my room.
"I can't vance I've told you this"
I roll my eyes and take it back.
If he ain't going too I definitely am, I lift it up to my lips and breath in a small drag.
"See? Not hard just breathing" I say as the smoke comes out of my mouth while talking
Bruce just shakes his head again "vance I can't do it directly or really at all because of baseball"

I roll my eyes, like I know he's in baseball but I don't get why he can't get high
"Ok ok but your fine with me being high right?" I say and he nods as he gives me a smile.
Damn I knew I liked him once I saw that smile.
Me and Bruce have been together for around 2 months in private and the only people who really know are Robin and Finny.
I take another drag and move myself over and lay on top of Bruce's lap, having my head in his lap.
He starts to play with my blond curls and I slowly exhale.
"Bruce keep doing what your doing it feels nice" I say as I lean my head more into him, which he's massaging my head.
"Ok ok" I hear him say with a laugh in his voice
I start to feel my high and take another long drag to make it come faster.
I hold the smoke in then exhale it slowly once again.
"Vance?" I hear and I look up
"What?"
"It's just us here right?"
I nod and he sighs "good" is all he says
I close my eyes and I hear Bruce chuckle
"What?" I say again opening them
"Oh nothing just you" he says smiling down at me. "What do you mean by that?" I say
"Well your normally all 'tough' and this is how you act around me" he says
"Well I can actually trust you so" I say taking another hit and blowing some into his face which makes me laugh at the face he makes.
"Ppft what kinda face is that" I say lifting my hand up to touch his nose
He rolls his eyes and pushes my hand off.

~Bruce's POV~
I push Vance's hand off and roll my eyes.
He's not that bad of a person to be around once you get to know him since most of the time he either sleeps or is talking shit about others which I find funny because most of its true.
"Vance quit touching my face" I say realizing he's been dragging his hand across my cheek the whole time that I had been zoned out.
"Why? Your face is soft as hell" he says lifting his hand again, I just grab it and put it at his side
He lifts his blunt back to his lips and I grab that also "your good for now-"
"You should let me shotgun kiss you." Vance says as his face goes from a straight one to a cheesy smile
"Vance I've already told you I don't smoke stuff like this"
"But it's not you smoking it, it's me but I just kiss you so your only half inhaling it I guess" he says grabbing the blunt back and sitting up.

Honestly the only reason I won't smoke is because I'm Annoying when I'm high and I've been told that multiple times by a lot of people so I just don't much anymore and because I've been doing baseball more so that takes up most of my mind.
He takes a hit of it and gives me an 'is it ok' glance and I sigh and nod. I smile once I see his face light up.
He puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in.
He presses his lips against mine, I open my lips up and feel him exhale and the smoke enter my mouth as I inhale it.
Vance eventually stops and just continues to kiss me.
I wrap my arms around his neck and his hand travels from my neck to my waist, in which he pulls me onto his lap.

"Vance.." I mumble against his lips as he pulls away
"What?" He says "your high I don't wanna do anything you don't wanna" I say
He shrugs "don't worry doll I'll be fine" he says smirking at me.
I feel a blush immediately go to my cheeks and cover my face by pulling him for another kiss.
It takes him a second but he kisses me as well then starts to move from my lips towards my neck.
I grip his hair and let out a breathy sigh as he sucks down harder.
"F..fuck!" I say and immediately cover my mouth as vance starts to move my shirt and I feel his hands travel up under my shirt, feeling my body.
I feel him smirk as he goes lower.

"H..hey Vance that's enough for now" I say as I pull on his hair lightly and he stops and wipes off my neck then his mouth.
"Sorry doll, you just taste good" he says smirking
I roll my eyes and grab the blunt again
"You want to shotgun it again?" I say and he immediately grabs it and sucks in some smoke
He moves his hand to my neck again and engulfs me in a kiss.
I feel him open his mouth and inhale the smoke.
I break the kiss and he gives me a smile then opens his eyes which are now a light shade of pink. "Pfft Vance your eyes" I say pointing at him
He laughs too and pulls me into a hug as he lays back onto the floor
I push my head into his chest and sigh "your really comfortable" I say
He hums in response and starts to play with my hair.

~Third POV~
Vance and bruce laid with each other for about and hour just laughing.
Bruce ended up falling asleep on Vance so he had to pick him up and Carry Bruce to his bed.
Vance tucked Bruce in and laid next to him while slowly humming a song that was stuck inside his head.
"I still don't understand how I got bruce yamada to date me.." Vance mutters
"Because your hot.." Bruce says quietly before chuckling
Vance looks down at bruce and flicks his head
"Go back to sleep" vance says rolling his eyes

So?