🔥Brance - Oh?🔥

~Third Person~
Bruce was riding his bike home from his friend Vance hoppers house. when he heard a voice yell his name, he slowed his bike and looks around not seeing anybody.
He got his feet back into a steady placement and kept going on.
He kept hearing it but ignored it because whenever he looked there was nothing there.
He rode on a red mountain bike and it had small pegs on the back which he strapped a basket to it that held the stuff he brought to his friends.
Bruce eventually got home and had to unhook the basket which took a lot of pulling and trying to unhook the bungee cords from the pegs.
Once he finally got the basket off he looked up and saw vance panting and out of breath in front of his driveway
"Uh Vance you good?" Bruce says
"I *pant* brought you your phone you- *pant* left it at my house" Vance says as he lifts Bruce's phone up.
Bruce smiles and walks over to him "thanks man" he says and pats Vance on the shoulder. Bruce shoved his phone into his pocket and picked up the basket which he had sat down a second ago.
"I'm taking a drink from here" Vance says standing straight again and walking into Bruce's house.
"Wait Vance- god damn it" Bruce mumbles
Bruce sped walked after Vance but that soon came to a stop when Vance saw Bruce's parents home. "Oh fuck" Bruce had heard Vance say
"Yea that's what I was trying to tell you dipshit" Bruce says before slapping Vance's head.
Vance glares at Bruce and kicks his foot, making him trip and fall onto his face which spilled all of Bruce's stuff out of the basket and onto the hard wood floor.
"Vance! What the- seriously" Bruce says stopping himself from swearing in front of his parents.
Vance bursts out laughing which made Bruce's parents look at them more then they had been before "Bruce honey what is that?" Bruce's mother says "uh this is Vance a friend" Bruce says standing up.
Bruce's mother looks at Vance up and down then back to Bruce "uh is he poor?"
"What the fuck? That's the first thing you noticed about me?" Vance says standing up
"Vance shut up" Bruce says glaring at him
Vance rolls his eyes and walks out the door, shutting it behind him.
"We have got to set you up with some good friends so your not influenced by whatever that was" Bruce's mother says
Bruce feels a sense of guilt but pushes it down and picks up all the stuff on the floor then walks to his room.

"Why didn't I help him..?" Bruce mutters as he walks up the stairs that lead up to his room.
Bruce walked into his room and put down the basket of now all unfolded clothes and sighed.
He ended up sitting on his floor folding the clothes while listening to music.
He was interrupted though by his mother walking in. "Bruce, foods ready" she says poking her head in then walking out.
Bruce stands up and groans as he cracks his back.
"I'm coming" he says
Bruce walks out of his room and walks downstairs.
"Sit down Bruce" his father says
Bruce sits and puts his hands into his lap
"You can eat" his father says, Bruce then digs into his food.

Once he was finished he excused himself and walked back up to his room.
Once Bruce was in his room he sat back down but heard a hard tap on his window.
Bruce looked at his window but couldn't see through it "vance?"
"Yea" vance says so Bruce smiles and gets up to open the window.
Bruce opens his window and vance climbs in practically falling onto Bruce.
"Uh fuck sorry" vance says moving
Bruce feels his face slightly heat up, he's liked vance for awhile but he's never been that close to him.
Vance moves onto Bruce's bed "dude your bed is comfortable as fuck"
"Vance remember quiet my parents will kill me if they know your here" Bruce says
Vance rolls his eyes "your fine, unclench your asshole their not gonna know"
Bruce rolls his eyes and crawls onto his bed with his feet towards Vance's face.
"Move your gross ass feet" vance says shoving Bruce onto the floor.
Bruce grabs Vance's arm and tugs him down with him. "Oh shut up your the gross one" bruce says standing up and stepping on Vance's back making the boy groan.
"Asshole" vance says
"Says you" Bruce says sitting on his bed
Vance grabs Bruce's arm and tugs him on top of him.
"Well hey their" vance says and Bruce's face heats up and shoves himself off of vance.
"Awe damn really not flattered?" Vance says looking at Bruce
"Vance, I ain't gay and just no" Bruce says putting his hands up
Vance stands up, vance is slightly taller than Bruce by about 2 inches but stood infront of Bruce practically making them touch chests.
Vance's hand moves to Bruce's chin and makes Bruce look at him.
"Bruce look at me.." vance says
Bruce looked at vance with a cherry stricken face "what?" Bruce says
Bruce is mentally freaking out, 'is vance flirting? Is he gay? What.the.fuck.'
"Bruce you good?" Vance says
Bruce realizes that vance is playing with his hair. Bruce starts to sit down on his bed and vance pulls Bruce close once again and sits Bruce on his lap. Bruce turns towards vance "Bruce" vance says "What?" Bruce says
Vance puts his hand on the back of Bruce's head and starts to make the distance between them less and less.
Bruce leans in and closes the gap between them, connecting their lips.
Bruce feels vance lick his lips and Bruce opens his mouth letting vance explore his mouth.
"F..fuck" Bruce mumbles on Vance's lips.
Vance breaks the kiss and puts his hands on Bruce's waist.
Bruce looks down and looks at Vance's hands then back at vance "Uh what are you doing..?" Bruce asks
"Oh" Vance moves his hands "I don't have too-"
Bruce moves Vance's hands back "no no I uh liked it.."
Vance smirked and tightened his grip on Bruce's waist, Bruce let out a sigh and put his head on Vance's shoulder.
Vance slowly moved his hands from Bruce's waist to his inner thighs.
"Vance-"
Vance just pulls Bruce into another kiss as Bruce melts into it.
Bruce broke the kiss
"Vance, how did you know I was uh 'gay'?" Bruce asks, vance just shrugs "whenever I was close to you, you would turn pink so I was just guessing" vance says
Bruce looks at him surprised "really?" Bruce says and Vance nods "but I guess I was right" he says smirking.
Vance looks bruce in the eye "you know i won't hurt you right?" Vance says and Bruce nods
"Yea why?"
Bruce thought for a second "is that why you fight all the time?"
Vance nods "it's also just fun but annoying when people bother me." He says returning to his resting bitch face.
"Dude you have such an angry resting face" Bruce says as vance rolls his eyes "yea yea whatever-"

Bruce hears his door open
"Bruce- Oh"

"What are you doing?!" A loud male voice yells

Thoughts? Tbh it might be kinda confusing-