❤️Brance - ive been waiting for you ❤️

~third person~
Bruce had just gotten done with his last game of the season and was packing up his stuff, he was shoving his bat into a backpack when he heard somebody come up behind him.
He grabbed his bat and swung at whatever was behind him, because there is a kidnapper going around and he does not want to be one of those kids. "Shit!" He hears as he looks down and sees Vance on his back. "Bruce what the fuck" vance says standing up. Bruce sighed and put the bay away "sorry I thought you were that killer or I don't know" he says throwing his hands into the air. "Well whatever I just came to say.. uh" vance says looking away with his still angry face
"You wanted to say..?" Bruce says smiling
"I wanted to say you did good for fucks sake" vance says then storms off. Bruce smiles and grabs his bag and walks out after him. "Thanks!" He yells flashing him his smile.
"Shut the fuck up bruce" he hears vance scowl.

That night Bruce was about to fall asleep when he heard a soft knock on his window. He hardly heard it and guessed it was just his mind playing tricks on him since he was on the brink of sleep. Not long later he heard it again but it wasn't a tap this time it was a bang, Bruce shot out of his bed and snaps his head towards the window. His eyes adjusted to the small light in his room and looked closer at the window. "Holy shit let me in bruce" he heard the person yell.
Bruce stumbled back a little trying to figure the voice out. "It's vance" he heard and was instantly Relieved.  "Vance what the hell" he says as he walked to it and opened it enough for vance to climb through then he closed it. "So what do you want? It's like 11pm" Bruce says crossing his arms while staring at what looked like to be a..blushing vance? Since when does the kid who beats up anybody that talks to him blush? "Vance?" He says again going up to him. Vance puts a hand on Bruce's shoulder "I...damn it" Vance says before letting Bruce's arm go and using his hand to cover his face out of what seemed to be embarrassment. Vance looked back up at bruce "I'm gonna go just pretend that this never happened ok?" Vance says before Turing around but is turned back around by Bruce's hand. "No what did you want to say?" Bruce says giving an honest smile. Vance's blush just got worse. "Vance I know your 'all tough' but I really want to know what's up because you never blush" Vance slapped his hand over his face. How blind is Bruce? Vance looked Bruce in the eye. "Fine but when I say this you never speak of it again." Vance says and he sighs. "I just-" he groans and sits on Bruce's bed.

Vance says something Bruce can't make out. "What?" Bruce says sitting next to him. He felt a small blush creep up his cheeks too as vance turned to him. Vance put his hand on the side of Bruce's face and used his thumb to caress his cheek. Bruce felt his face burn hotter but before he could react vance hand grabbed Bruce's hair lightly and connected their lips.
Bruce felt Vance's lips touch his, they were warm and he still felt surprised but broke the kiss. The small area between them made vance look away. "I'm fuckin sorry" vance muttered
Bruce grabbed Vance's chin and turned it back towards him, and making him look into Bruce's eyes. "Vance..?" He says softly
Vance pushed Bruce's hand off as he stood up "no I should have never came to your house." Vance started to walk to the window but Bruce stood too and grabbed Vance's wrist. "Vance it's ok" he says when Vance stopped walking.
Vance could only stop in his tracks. Bruce is Vance's big fat gay crush and it's horrible.
"Vance please, can we talk?" Bruce says Turing Vance to him once again
"Fine.." Vance says as Bruce smiles and let's go of Vance's hand but he grabs it back, cupping it.
Bruce saw Vance's eyes glisten from the light of the moon. "Don't feel bad.." Bruce says. Vance looks Bruce in the eyes and slowly leans closer to him. Bruce does the same as Vance's hand slowly reaches for the back of Bruce's head and they connect lips once again.
Bruce grabs Vance's long blond locks and deepens the kiss. Vance breaks it and looks Bruce  in the eye. "Your a good kisser" Bruce says smiling which makes Vance turn away from him. "Shut up Bruce"

Bruce laughs lightly and grabs Vance's hand, leading him to his bed. "Wait wait what are you doing" Vance says. Bruce looks at Vance and smiles another genuine smile "would you want to lay with me?" Bruce says point to the spot next to him, Vance looks at him then the window. He ends up climbing in next to Bruce, Bruce wraps his arms around vance, vance felt awkward at first but melted into it from not feeling a lot of human contact in a nice way in such a long time.
He laid his head on Bruce's chest as Bruce played with his long blond curls.
Vance fell asleep on top of Bruce, It took Bruce a lot longer to fall asleep but while he was awake he was playing with Vance's hair and admiring Vance's face which looked calm and not his normal angry face. Bruce ran his thumb against Vance's face a few times and smiled when vance would mumble words or curl into Bruce's chest more. Bruce laid there and wondered what vance was dreaming about because he was a pretty active sleeper. Plus, bruce noted that when vance feels safe he practically melts into whatever is going on around him and Bruce also noticed about vance is that before he sleeps he mutters something then he falls asleep. Bruce kept thinking about what he said. I miss you
What could it mean? Because Bruce was laying next to vance so he wondered who vance was talking about.

Bruce eventually fell asleep and woke up colder, he turned to his side and saw that vance was gone but did see that he left his phone. Guess he has to bring that back.