❤️Rinny🔥

~Finny's POV~
I'm walking with Robin and it's pretty dark out but Robin said he HAS to show me something so I'm just playing along for now.
We continue walking but he stops suddenly "wait" he says "what?" I say looking back at him since he stopped a little before me
"I need to cover your eyes because you can't see it till we get there" He says while taking his bandanna off his head.
He comes over to me and wraps it around my head snuggly.
"Ok can you see?" He asks sounding like he's still infront of me.
"Nope nothing" I say "good!" I hear him say and feel him take my hand and interlock out fingers.
I know he's smiling even though I can't see his face. He pulls on my hand "cmon hurry up Finn!" He says and I chuckle and speed up. Robins like a kid when he's happy even though he doesn't show it around a lot of people since he doesn't want to ruin his reputation which I understand, he built his reputation so he's not bothered and he's just generally strong so why not show it off.
Robin was talking as he lead me to this mysterious place and he was blabbing on about how dumb school is or something. I'm just in my own head when I feel a cold rush hit my back and I turn around, pushing Robins bandana off my eyes. I see Gwen and she slaps her hand over her face and I drop my hand. "Really Robin? You brought Gwen?" I say Turing to Robin
He shrugs with an embarrassed look on his face "sorry I needed help" he says as Gwen walks up next to him "yea ALOT of help" she says and she pushes Robin and then she moves revealing blankets and candles spread out under a tree.
I stare in shock as I hear Robin laugh slightly
"Yea I had the idea but not sure how to do it so Gwen helped a little" he says as I look at him.
"This is amazing!" I yell and Gwen shushes me "we're not supposed to be here so be quiet you guys" Gwen says winking at us, Robin glares at her and shoos her away with his hand as I walk up to him and connect our lips.
He brings his hand up to the back of my head and I feel him smile against my lips.
"This is a great date, even if you needed a little help" I say smiling at Robin.
He laughs and pulls me to the blanket.
He sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I see him turn his head towards the sky and i, as well look up.i see that it's clear and look at the stars in awe.
"Beautiful aren't they?" Robin says and I nod in agreement. I feel him play with my brown curls and I lean into the touch.
I feel his hand travel from my curls to my neck and rub it with his thumb.
"What are you doin?" I say chuckling
"Oooh nothing" he says moving to my collar bone
"Just admiring you.." he says quietly and I turn my face towards him and touch our foreheads together. He puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. As our lips connect I hear a car and we both whip around to the sound. I look closer and it's just dad picking Gwen up. I sigh and smile while I lay my head onto robins shoulder "well that ruined the mood" he says laughs as I laugh too.
I look back up at him.

"It doesn't have to be ruined yet though" I say as I snake my hand around his neck and pull him close.
"Oh where did this Finn come from" he says smirking and I shrug "you" is all I say
He grabs my hand and puts it onto his shoulder then connects our lips but rougher this time.
We make out for a little while before I feel him bite my bottom lip which I'm guessing is him asking for entrance. I decline at first and once again feel him smirk. I feel him start to rub my thigh and I gasp at the sudden feeling.
Robin takes his chance and pushes his tongue into my mouth. I moan at the force and grip his shirt.
He pulls away and smiles at me.
I love that damn smile.
"Zoning out there?" I hear him say
"Oh uh yea sorry" I say and lean back onto him then look back at the sky.
He wraps his arms around me and lays his chin on top of my head.
I put my hands onto his and smile.
He's probably the most perfect person I could've ever met.
While I was looking at the sky, not paying any attention to any sounds I feel Robin yank me up.
"Finn we have to leave" I hear him say, I look up at him and see him smiling.
I look back to the road and see cop lights and scramble up. "Fuck Robin why didn't you tell me there was cops?!" I yell as he starts to run while holding my hand.
Being a baseball player I'm a pretty fast runner so I end up running faster then Robin and dragging him along with me, his legs hardly being able to keep up with mine.
"Finn slow down I'm not that fast of a runner!" Robin yells as we hear a man yell from behind us.
I look back and see Robin flipping the guy off.
I roll my eyes and pull Robin behind a giant ass tree and watch as the cops run past us.
Robin looks at me smiling then looks around before bursting out laughing
"You could have told me this was illegal" I say crossing my arms
"It's not THAT illegal I just wanted to make sure we were alone" Robin says shrugging
"Robin we are in a national park." I say
He shrugs again and grins at me as he walks out from behind the tree and starts to jog the rest of the way back to the road which is hardly able to see because of how far we ran but mind as well get home soon.
I run up to Robin and grab his hand as we jog the rest of the way back.
Once we reached the road Robin had to stop to catch his breath after so much running then having to jog. I was pretty much fine but did feel slightly tired.
Robin grabs my hand and gives me a soft smile
"Can I walk you home?" He asks
I nod and smile too, even though he's known as tough he's got this little soft spot for his friends and me.
He starts to walk and I follow slightly behind him, I feel my phone buzz so I pick it up and see it's dad.
"Fuck- Robin I'm really sorry but my dads gonna beat my ass if I'm not home-"
"Your fine just get home safe ok?" Robin says looking at me
I smile and kiss his cheek then run off.
I need to get to the bus station as fast as I can because my father is waiting at the one close to us, I told him I was with Donna so he gave me a time limit to when I had to be back to him.

~Robins POV~
I watch Finn run off and sigh. I wish he could of stayed longer, I already miss him.
I feel myself stop walking and hear yelling behind me.
I look back and see a cop running up to me.
"Hey! Young man have you seen two kids run this way?" The cop asks
I shake my head No and he groans "we need to catch that kid, they have been terrorizing around and leaving little areas" he says putting his face into his hand
I chuckle at that and start to walk off again.
At least he wasn't racist even though it was me and Finn he didn't just assume it was me because I'm Mexican.
I lift my arm and then look at the sky and move my hand towards the stars. I mess up my footing and fall onto my face.
"Ow damn it" I say as I sit up but just crawl the to side and stare at the sky. I smile
The stars remind me of Finn because his eyes shine like stars do