☾☾☾ chapter 13: intercept

jeongin had mentally cursed himself, and jisung for conjuring up a brilliant idea with no step by step plans beforehand. 

the idea of making bang chan fall in love due to his lack of experience seemed perfect and inevitable, yet at the same time, the brunette only came to realize that he too was just as inexperienced in romance. 

though he was in his late teenage years, he'd never had intimate moments with anybody in particular, the closest he got to witnessing such an entity, was when- one of his best friends, seungmin had revealed that he was in a relationship with his newly proposed boyfriend. but really, jeongin could've cared less about them and their doings. 

he never craved for any romantic attention surprisingly in his past few years, still being pre-mature on such concepts. 

but as he gave more depth analysis on a committed relationship- it consisted of holding hands, going on midnight walks, the male lead lending jackets to the female lead on cold nights, occasional dates and kissing instead of watching the movie. but really, all of it seemed way to unrealistic to him since these traits of a relationship were picked on by him through screenplay and movies. and to be fair, it kind of cringed him out to how open one should be with their feelings. nobody ever gave such brief attention towards only him. 

rewatching romantic dramas throughout the following night, he even took notes which he went through at the break of dawn. 

the first step seemed already impossible to achieve- it was a good appearance. 

jeongin mentally sighed when he saw himself in the mirror. it wasn't like he was disgustingly morphed or something, rather he never met the expectations of a pretty face set by himself. physique was never something he cared too much about, just knowing he wasn't horrendous to look at or gain biasing due to his look, was enough of a reason for him to not care. 

however, he didn't have a choice now. he'd had days where he looked better yet the change of atmosphere was already a downfall by his side. 

the following morning, he relatively spent an hour in his bathroom, just hoping hygiene could brighten his hopes in looking better. 

his shaver raked through his slim legs, while he bit his lip harshly to not obtain a cut. he cringed at himself really, but there wasn't anything in particular he could complain about. he knew the blonde would be a type of person who'd follow stereotypes and think that a hairless person was automatically attractive. 

"god," he vogued while rinsing his pale, hairless legs and thighs, "this better be worth it." he hoped. 

after omitting every visible hair except for the hair on his head, he exited the shower room with a towel wrapped around his torso. approaching the desk to check on the second step:

'sharing interests induces interest! take delight in things they find amusing.'

at this point, jeongin almost considered giving up, but realized that an attempt to escape was better than losing hope and accepting his crooked fate. but still, how was he to know what the blonde stoke interests in? enslaving people? ruining lives of the innocent? 

inhaling his rage with a deep breath, he realized that if this attitude towards the blonde wasn't stored away temporarily, he'd never find a way to flee. 

he cursed at the website he took notes from by browsing, 'how to impress your crush!'. it all seemed possible, yet his circumstance was entirely different. he was in no mood to arouse the blonde- in fact he had the deepest rooted remorse more than anyone he assumed, but it was best to keep these feelings aside since his life was at stake.