☾☾☾ chapter 17: intimation

"owners of hanwha company have requested a scheduled meeting with you, sir."

upon delivering a quarter of information provided to the blonde seated at his usual desk, minho's eyes shifted towards an unfamiliar presence due to his peripheral vision.

there seated was a brunette in front of the bubbling fish tank at his office, his head laid on the wooden table as he could be seen leaving out soft snores.

not thinking much of it, his attention averted back towards his boss, continuing where he had left. "they want to apologize for their committed atrocities against us by throwing a farewell party and dedicating more than half of their merchandise for our usage."

humming in thought, the blonde's finger patiently tapped his chin. his gaze still remained fixated throughout the time his coworker had delivered his message, yet he seemed to be more invested in the following deal presented towards him.

"when do they decide to schedule it?" he finally asked after debating in silence.

"this evening, i suppose."

"i don't see why not." he sighed, leaning back into his chair as he shifted into a manspread. "have it scheduled at the earliest."

"yes, boss."

just as minho was ready to turn back and indulge himself by allocating an agreement, he stopped midway to glance back towards the brunette and then towards the blonde.

"will he be accompanying you, boss?"

upon arising an unexpected question, the blonde too diverted his attention towards the peaceful brunette in his pastel blue attire. he seemed unaffected by their stares and deep in slumber, utterly oblivious on their remarks.

scoffing at his mention, the blonde had legitimately forgotten all about his presence. "of course, not." it was foolish really, to assume a drag like the teenager to ever accompany the blonde willingly.

"come on, hyung." minho had taken a sudden change in his tone, transposing a more gentle demeanor, as if referring to the blonde by emerging their friendship. "the meeting is scheduled at the mansion nonetheless." he referred to the idea of the meeting not allowing the blonde to live in fear of the brunette running away.

"absolutely not." the blonde argued, sternly adhering the idea of perceiving with him in any other place than their usual meeting hall. "i don't have the time and energy to be looking after a little rascal."

"he seems to be obedient." minho urged, "i'm pretty sure he won't affect our business if he obeys every rule you set up for him."

exasperating a sigh, the blonde again eyed the specimen from across the room, his eyes trailing more towards his exposed thighs which were showcased in the shorts he's worn with paired white thigh highs.

"alright, alright." he finally agreed, defeated. his gaze tore from the latter and landed back at his coworker instead. "but if he's of nuisance, you are in charge of taking him back in his room, at once."

a soft smile drew on minho's lips at his command. "as you wish."

━━━ °+*◆*・。+.*.◇+*・。+..◆+° ━━━

"where are we going?"

minju softly bowed as she entered the boss' office, softly shaking the brunette who was half-drunkenly still in a state of slumber.

he blinked through his heavy eyelids to find minju tugging at her wrist to depart from the office. time had slipped away as he slept through in the following room, somehow the fishes gurgling in the fish tank were of much more company than the blonde himself.