I take a deep breath. "Let me get this straight, my boyfriend is hurt and you think am overreacting?".

"Oh now you are just being a baby". He throws his hands up as he moves backwards but immediately stop. He had tear stains and a bloody nose.

"You fucking would......". I say as approach him menacingly.

"Donovan". He calls firmly but his voice is full of alert that causes me to cease whatever was coming from my lips.

"What?". I ask as i try to turn to see what alarmed him.

But he pulls me to face him before i could turn.

"I want you to follow me back inside. Don't turn". He adds softly.

Am personally still angry at him, at myself and everything. I just want to fight but i can't, not when Can is alarmed because he is still my fucking brother. And I'd die before i let anything happen to him. Mad or not.

So i follow quietly behind him and not turn because i trust him enough to listen his words and take it for that. We have always had the highest level of trust, thats how we have never had a large fight before.

This was the first. And well, i know he had the best interest in mind but i can't help but feel like i failed Lucian by leaving him behind. I hope he is right, that it was a minor injury because i don't know what I'd do if i loose him.

Immediately when we enter his apartment he heads to the cctv cameras and start searching for what am not yet sure.

"Are we looking for something". I ask as i join him.

"Yes there was a hidden camera at the wall and it wasn't installed by me". He growls.

Instead of answering, i focus on the monitor instead. "There". i point at the screen.

He immediately pulls the feed and pauses. We all remain in shock in what we are seeing on the camera footage.

5 years ago, after the incident where peter tried to kill Can and took away sandra's life. We had found out that we had a mole in our system, that is the main reason why Can had to remain dead so he could hold the secret investigation on his own.

Because we had told no one that we were going there, nor had we planned to go. It was a spur of a moment thing, and only us and sandra knew but peter still showed up.

The only reason we know he wasn't there because of sandra was because that had turned out to be a lie from her patner who had wanted to kill her but was instead met with an additional audience. The rest of the story is known.

Now we were both looking at the screen in utter disbelief. Well, now i can add that to the rest of the emotions i don't know how to deal with.

"I know we were expecting someone close but this....".can's voice was a small whisper.

Staring right back at us from the screen after installing a camera was Jet.

"I......i.......don't know how to fucking feel. This just keep getting better and fucking better". I say sarcastically

I honestly have too many emotions right now. Shock, denial, hurt, betrayal, anger, helplessness, pain, scared shitless but anger and hurt were winning the race.

"Let's not skip to conclusions. Maybe......maybe there is a fucking explanation". I begin camly

"I think that is the explanation". Can growls at me. "He planted a fucking camera, and i bet he is trying to escape now". He says as he makes a call to Baba. "Get jet before he leaves..... now". He demands immediately as he accepts the call.

"He is dating Victoria. Don't forget that, this will affect her too". I reply camly

"So i let him keep ratting us out to peter cause he fucks my sister". Can replies angrily.

"Oh fuck you. And you know that is not what i meant, she is going to find out about you being alive through this. To her him and us are in the same level, we all lied. And we still have to question him, so i want you at your right mindset".

"Oh so now you want to act as a sensible leader". Can replies sarcastically.

This earns a glare from me. "Get the stick off your ass. Wether you like it or not we are going to be calm about this". Then more softly i add."Cause you have worked hard and sacrificed for 5 fucking years. Cause i had to watch and bury you for this, i had to lie for this. I had to struggle just as you did for 5 fucking years to loose it for few minutes. Get your emotions in line, cause we are doing this my way. We have to find out the truth, or if it is a misunderstanding. Are we clear".

"Crystal". He replies." lets go".

"You are going to come with". I ask genuinely suprised.

"Yes......Victoria is bound to find out soon  anyway, and am sure we are going to get answers. I'll let you lead but am not staying here either".

"She will be too shocked...."

"You think Jet hasn't told her". He chuckles dryly. "Bet that is the first thing he did, I'd have to face the consequences of my actions sooner than later". He finishes with a shrug.