(why would I come out .....didn't you see the height .....if by chance I fell down I will  go to heaven straight away.. )

She said and giggled not knowing that's what going to happen in moments.....

He knocked her head....

Gowri : Ouchhh... En da kotuna.....

(ouchh....why did you knocked me man.....)

Shiva : Nala varthaiye sola matiya diii..... Unaku onum aga vida matein na.....

(won't you speak anything good ......I won't let anything happen to you)

Gowri : Sari aparam un love dialogue lam kekurein nee mothala poi ena vikuranga nu pathu solu....

(you can continue these dialogues later I will listen to  them .......now go and check what they are selling )

Shiva : Sari poren.... Batharama irukanum.....

(okay I am leaving.....be safe okay...)

Gowri : Poda... Naa ena chinna pulaiya...

(Poda(go man).......I am not a child )

He got down from  the driver seat and ran towards the opposite side where the men were....

He saw they were selling mountain honey.....

He shouted from there....

Shiva : Oiiii chellama.....

Gowri : Enavam....

(what's there...)

Shiva : Malai thenu diiii....

(mountain honey diii)

Gowri : ahhhh

Shiva : honey..... Thenu thenu.....

(Honey...honey...)

Gowri : Oh.... Enaku venum nama vetuku 1 kilo athaikum amma kum ovoru kilo  vangu...

Kelamburapove sonanga inga malai thenu kedaikum nu....

(oh then buy 1kg for us ,1 Kg for amma and 1 kg for Athai....she already said to buy mountain honey when we are leaving)

Shiva : 3 kilo va  mothama........

(So totally 3 kgs right.....)

He shouted back showing 3 fingers she nodded her head....

He went inside that crowd with much difficulty he brought 3 bottles.... And came out of the rush with a victory smile only to be shattered into pieces.......

She was smiling at him brightly and clapped her hands excited ......he doesn't know that will be the last smile of his chelllama .....within second a high speed lorry hit the car and it fell from the place along with her

Gowri : shivaaaaaaaaa........

He ran towards her shouting her name only to stopped by the men around stopping him from jumping from there....

He was numb....... He couldn't believe what just happened..... He was struggling to get out of their hold and go to his chellama..... There was more than 10 men stopping him from move away from. Their hold......

He screamed her name and fell on his knees crying hysterically....... He was shattered... His whole world shattered right in front of his eyes....

Soon more people gathered and police to arrived everyone pitied over his condition who was screaming and crying....

All felt bad for him...... He rooted there in the same place for hours... Even his parents arrived they was completely broken seeing him like that..... Gowri's parents were crying badly.....all were in immense pain couldn't accept that she is gone....

He behaved like a psyco.... And searched all over the forest like a mad man along with the police and few of his men.....

It took them a month to find that car which was burnt..... But there was no trace of her body.........

He become more sure that his chellama was alive from that day he searched her everywhere... Every single hospital and clinics nearby with her photos.... He believed if someone saved her then she should have been treated somewhere nearby.... But everywhere he got the negative answers....

He was devastated still didn't lose the hope...

Shiva : Gowwwriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Enga diiii irukaaa...... .....

(where are you dii........)

He screamed loudly and cried......

Shivaa.. ....

She woke up from her sleep... She felt some one is calling her.......... She heard the same voice many times......

"Who is Shiva........... Why his name comes to my mind again and again.......
Is he was the father of Mynthu. ....

I should ask about this Shiva to amma...... "

She thought and went inside the bathroom and washed her face and came out....

Sleep was far away from her eyes.... Still she tried to sleep hugging her daughter......

After an hour without her knowledge she fell into deep slumber......

Author's Note....

Hello makkale....

How was the chapter...

Please do share your thoughts....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤