I shouldn't of done that

Start from the beginning

"Take your shoes off the mat you're disrespecting my dojo" Johnny took a step forward

"You're seriously going to talk to me about disrespecting dojos after what you just did to mine" Daniel walked closer in rage

"I don't know what the hell your talking about I didn't do anything to your dojo" Johnny looked honest this time around

"Just like you didn't slap one of my employees huh" Daniel smiled. But not a friendly smile. A sick-of-everything smile "You know part of me actually felt bad for you at one point, but you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this. You call yourself a Sensei you don't even know what a Sensei is. A Sensei mentors, a Sensei elevates. He doesn't teach distraction and disrespect!"

"I already said I don't know what you're talking about LaRusso. And you don't know what you're talking about either"

"Yeah well I know you don't" Daniel looked very emotional "You don't earn the medal of honour by stealing it. Let me tell you something about your Sensei. He might teach you how to fight, but he doesn't know a thing about what it takes to truly win in life. If you wanna help yourselves before it's too late the doors of Miyagi Do are wide open"

"You think you can come in here and pitch into my students ?" Johnny walked forward

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it ?" Johnny paused at Daniel's offer "You know I'm not going to strike first"

Johnny stated for a moment before speaking again "I'm gonna be the bigger man" It shocked Clay but he respected him for it.

Daniel walked out. Chris followed him. Maddy looked at Mia and nodded "Yeah screw this. I'm not a bully" Maddy started walking out

"Maddy" Mia called

"Forget it!" Maddy walked out. Might as well take down Miyagi do too.

Johnny forced them to work out until someone confessed. Everyone was almost dying "Sensei we really don't know who did it" Mia complained.

Johnny walked into the other room before stating he had to go away on a trip. They got a break finally. Kreese took them into the back room.

Miguel came up behind Mia "We really need to find out who stole the medal of honour"

"I bet it was penis breath over there" She looked at Mitch

"Hey screw you" Mitch stood up and walked to her

She smiled "You really wanna go right now? I'll kick your ass" Tory and Miguel held back Mia.

"Hey hey!" Kreese stopped them "You guys really wanna know who did it" he stopped in the middle of the room "It was Hawk. And Louie" Everyone looked at the two "and Diaz and Moretti and Robinson. It was Nichols. When one of you makes a move, you all make a move. You live and you die of the consequences and the spoils. Because you are all Cobra Kai. Main dojo, five minutes. You're about to begin your real training".

 You're about to begin your real training"

Kreese's training had started. He made Mia and Mitch go against one another first. To 'get rid of tensions' as they made it very clear they did not like one another.

Mia got Mitch to the floor with two kicks. Miguel called pointing until Kreese spoke again "Hit him again" Mia looked at Kreese "Do you have a problem with that? A fight isn't over until your enemy is finished"

Mia gave a guilty glimpse to Mitch before walking towards him, she was about to kick him in the face "Wait!" Miguel yelled "This isn't what Sensei Lawrence has been teaching us"

"Excuse me"

"There's no honour in being merciless. Mia scored a point, the fight is over" Miguel stated as Mia sighed in relief

"Sensei Lawrence is right of course. In a tournament when you score a point against your opponent the fight is over. But in the real world, it's not about scoring points. It's about being a winner or a loser" he walked face to face with Miguel "and there are no losers in this dojo" Mia tilted her head.

After the lesson, Kreese called Mia back after the lesson "You're a good fighter Moretti and you were willing to do what I told you. I'm impressed"

Mia nodded "Thank you, sir"

"Sit please," he said sitting in Johnny's chair "You're a natural fighter huh ?"

She nodded "Kind of has to be in this world. No one's going soft so why should you"

Kreese cracked a smile "You have a good mindset. I see you and your cousin have a good friendship going. You two are in a lot of the same positions. You have to fight for what you want" he saw her confusion "I've researched about you Mia. I know with your mother who is sick" she frowned "and I'm sorry. It's tough I know. But I just wanted to say this, you and Louie need to let your instincts win. Not this bullshit you've been taught about mercy, you go with what you feel is right" he sat back "and if you do, you'll always be a winner in my eyes" the words stuck into Mia's head.