Hospital

No one pov
------
At the hospital
--------
Izuku woke up to the noises of the machines all around him, he tried to sit up but couldn't. He started to panic but stopped when Mirio came into his view.

"Are you ok Izuku" Mirio asked, still worried.

"Yes, but I can't sit up.....and I can't feel my legs, whycan'tIfeelmylegswhere'sLittenareyougoingtobeintroublebecauseyouarelatebecauseofmei'msososososososorryformakingyoureallylatetoschool"

(why can't I feel my legs where's Litten are you going to be in trouble because you are late because of me i'm so so so so so so sorry for making you late to school).

"Whoah there Izuku, slow down, I can barely keep up with what you're saying"

"Sorry"

"It's ok, no need to keep on saying sorry"

"Ok"

"And the reason you can't feel your legs is because when the doctors and nurses checked you, they found that someone injected you with something that makes your legs go very numb"

"Ok, what about Litten"

"Open your bag"

Izuku opened up his bag and their he saw Litten, curled up in a ball, sleeping.

"Thank god he is ok" (I googled the gender and the percentage was high for the male)

Just then Litten woke up.

"Meow"

"Litten!"

"Both of you have a close friendship"

"I know, wait"

"What is it"

"Aren't you super late to school now"

"Oh I forgot about that, I'll call a friend and say where I am"

Mirio got his phone out and started to call nejire. RING RING.....RING RING.

hello?📱

Nejire it's Mirio, are you in class?📱

Yeah, why, and where are you📱

Which class📱

English📱

Oh shit📱

Mic sensei wants to speak to you📱

Ok, sensei, don't use your quirk . Please, please📱

(Hizashi) Fine📱

Thank you📱

Now, where are you📱

I am at the hospital📱

WHAT! ARE YOU INJURED📱

No, I was helping someone in need📱

And they are in the hospital📱

Yep, you can speak to him or send someone down here if you want📱