I actually HAVE A QUIRK!

2 hours later (Izuku pov)
---------------------------------------
It has been 2 hours and still, they haven't come back. 💭maby they got lost💭 I started to draw, but the paper started glowing after I finished the drawing and wrote the information. Black gas started to come out of it, and in seconds, it became real.

 Black gas started to come out of it, and in seconds, it became real

"Hello, master," Meowth said. I crawled backwards, I don't know why. "Don't be scared master I won't hurt you." For some reason, I trusted him. "O-ok," I stuttered. "D-do you wan-nt me to-to mak-kke you a-a fri-iend," I stuttered again. "No need to stutter master, and yes please, if that is alright with you," Meowth said, with a slight bit of excitement in his voice.

I started to draw another creature, but this time, I decided to make this one taller.

Tapu Koko made this really weird sound, I don't know if they speak or not. (I did research, and it was that Tapu Koko is genderless) "Can...they speak" I asked. "Nope, I am the only pokémon that can speak," Meowth said with a little pride.

"Pokéwhat"? I questioned. "Pokémon, also known as pocket monsters." Meowth continued to explain about the different types, species, and powers, and they also come in this ball thingy.

"Have you understood, master?" he asked.

"Yes, and call me Izuku. It feels weird you calling me master,"

"Ok, Izuku,"

Just then, the window broke due to the VERY strong wind. I began to shiver like crazy because I was cold. Tapu Koko went and got some blankets for me to warm up in. I put some over Meowth and Tapu Koko so the both of them won't get cold.

"Thank you, mast - I mean Izuku,"

"No problem, I don't want the both of you getting cold.