I met you, on a chaos itself /One-shot

Start from the beginning

Yaya and Ying are probably laughing at them right now.
Mostly Ying honestly.

" we should research about it"
Fang suggested, not taking his eyes away at his book.
Boboiboy did think about that but he has too much responsibility and problems in his hands right now.

"I did think about that"

"So why didn't you do it?"

"I have too much problems, ok"

Fang just rolled his eyes at the smaller one gazing up the two teens. Gopal then burp out from his satisfaction in chips he ate just earlier. "Soo, Fang's gonna research about our project?"

"HEY! Did i agre-"

"Yup, he's researching about it tonight" Boboiboy cut off Fang deciding what he has decided.
Fang look at Boboiboy and it turned into a glare with daggers.

-i swear, someday I'll strangle you- thought Fang, almost crumpling the page in the book

After then, bell rings on cue. It's time for home almost all of the students cheered throwing the papers out. The three teens then met up in front of the gate with faces.

"Ok. I agree im in charge of searching about Kingdom Monera and Protista, in exchange of you two serving me for a week"

"Three days"

"One month" Fang then include it suddenly

"Ok, one week" Gopal took his words back, not wanting to serve the purple porcupine for a month.

It's already a pain in the ass that this project requires science stuff, like they aren't even professionals to use those, and plus where the hell are they suppose to get one.
They then decided to part ways since they don't live in the same neighborhood, which sucks to be honest.

They had bid their goodbyes to each other, Fang being picked up by his older brother. Kaizo a police officer top rank, which is sooo COOL!

While for Gopal he got picked up by his dad who have been just on a store buying groceries since their fridge is dead empty. And you all know who's the cost for it.

But say no more even if Fang is annoyed by Kaizo's nicknames for him. Or how hard Gopal's dad lectured him, they have those smiles that Boboiboy can never feel and get?

Those eyes, faces full of joy of how much they loved their family.
That happy aura surrounding the two different families, how sweet and welcoming would've it felt..
Oh how comfortable and safe they are feeling around their love ones.

Boboiboy can only imagine.
.
He can only watch from the sidelines.
.
He can only smile and fake the happiness displaying in his face.
.
He can only stare and turn around to walk to his home?

Oh... Home..
His home? He never felt home when he's inside.
He never felt safe and comfortable like how's it supposed to be was.
It never felt the same.

His grandfather. Passes away for a year now, and HE'S not even MOVED on. He never FELT the same he's DAD never showed, not even when HE was suffering from GRIEF, PAIN.
All the WORDS those VOICES.
It never leaves him ALONE even for just a second. It always REPLAYS in his mind over, and over AGAIN.

It HURTS..

It was Unfair!?

How can they have a loving normal family?