Suddenly, the big boss of Moebius came in with his squad. "An internal fight eh?" The boss said.

"Osanai... YOU BASTARD!" Pah yelled angrily.

"Put 'Mr.' in front of it. Shouldn't you respect your elders?" Osanai laughed as he watch Pah running towards him to give him a punch only for Pah to get punched instead.

Damn.. that guy is an ex boxer or something?? You thought as you watch how Osanai is quick with his punches. Osanai punch Pah until Pah landed on the floor.

"Tokyo Manji gang? More like Little Baby's Alliance!" Osanai laughed, mocking Pah-chin as his squad also laughed with him.

Osanai stop laughing when he saw Takemichi. He hates his eyes. "What are you looking huh?!" Osanai said as he walk towards Takemichi.

"H-huh?—" Takemichi got punched hard in the face that made him fell to the floor.

Osanai was about to punch Takemichi again when Pah-chin step in. "Your fight is with me, fucker."

"You wanna take the beating instead? Ha! Sure!" Osanai said as he jab Pah in the face.

Osanai kept on punching Pah to the face when your phone suddenly buzzed. Fortunately no one noticed the sound of your phone or the tension in the room will change.

You open the phone and saw a text message from Zhongli.

_________________________
Money stealer
Good afternoon...
Where are you right now...?

You
Hanging out with friends
Wassup?

Money stealer
We need some help here..
Could you come here..?

You
Alright—
First of all
STOP WITH THE DOTS
YOU MADE ME READ FUCKING SLOW

Money stealer
Ah..!
I'm sorry..
not delivered

You
Please stop this madness ✋😭

Money stealer
I'm very sorry, Y/n 💀

You
WHAT IS WITH THE EMOJI 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Money stealer
Was it the wrong emoji? 🤠

You
You know what?
Give me the location
I'm coming there

Money stealer
*location given*

___________________________

You put away your phone in your pocket. You look up and saw that Pah-chin is sitting on the ground with his nose bleeding profusely.

"Shit! The fuck happened?—" You muttered as you ran to Pah.

"Hey weirdo. You good?" You asked as you lightly shake him.

"..what weirdo.. you talking.. about..?" Pah said slowly as he is still in and out of consciousness. You chuckled at his reply.

You look up and saw Mikey walking towards Osanai, who is smirking like bitch he is. "I'm going to kill you under ten sec—" Osanai was cut off with a kick to his temple.

Killer kick You thought as you watch Osanai landed on the ground, unconscious.

"Toman belongs to me!" Mikey said proudly. "As long as I have their back, Toman will never lose!" He turn around to face Draken. "Hehe.. sorry Ken-chin. Can't hold myself there.."