30 | no more games

Start from the beginning

My eyes spot Ivy instantly, she's standing with Daisy and Isaac and a girl who I don't recognise or even remember her name. She smiles at something Daisy says but she's talking directly to Isaac and then they laugh.

I raise the cup to my lips and take a large mouthful. Ivy chews on her plump bottom lip, the one I was sucking on about an hour ago. Her eyes wander from Daisy to the party around her and then in my exact direction.

Her mouth parts when she notices that I'm staring, then her throat clenches and I can't help but smirk. Glad to know that she's still being affected by what went down between us.

God, I'd do so much more to her. So much more.

Ivy's cheeks begin to heat up and she stares at Isaac as he speaks but I can tell she wants to look back at me. I press my hand into my pocket and dig out my phone, scanning through my contacts. Finn gave me her number, for 'emergencies'. This most definitely is an emergency.

JJ

Glad to know you're still a bit flustered, princess. Can't stop thinking about me?

I hit send and flick my eyes back over to her. She plucks her phone from her short pocket and glances at the screen, eyebrows pinch together. I can practically see her heart beat out of her chest when she reads over the message.

Somehow I manage to suppress a chuckle as her innocent eyes widen in shock.

Her gaze flicks from her phone to me and I drop my eye into a wink. I notice her nostrils flare as she runs her thumbs across her screen quickly.

Ivy

I'm not thinking about you. And I'm not flustered, I'm hot from the bonfire.

Amusement lights in my eyes as I read over her text.

JJ

The bonfire? It's over on the other side of the beach. Just admit it, you liked riding my fingers. You most definitely liked coming.

Ivy's throat tenses and she takes a tiny step backwards. Her head shakes and she locks her phone, clutching it to her chest with shaky hands.

I breathe through my nose quickly and type another message.

JJ

Are you embarrassed, princess? Because you shouldn't be.

If only you knew what I've been dreaming of doing to you.

Ivy glances at her phone again and stares at the screen for what feels like an eternity. She doesn't look up at me but her lip finds its way between her teeth again and she slowly begins to type.

Ivy

Like what?

The smirk on my face is permanent. I knew it. She fucking wants it bad. So bad.

JJ

You didn't think I'd tell you that easily, did you?

I notice the way something flushes across Ivy's face. Blood splashes against her cheeks and she swallows harshly. I'm evil, I know I am but I want her to own her sexual desires.

For some reason I think she feels like she has a reason to be embarrassed by them, when instead she should be thriving on them. I want to prove to her that she should be in charge of her own sexual fantasies and if she wants them, she can admit it to herself.