VIII

I drew that ^^, anyways I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Location: UK; England; London; Phantomhive city villa

Time: 21st of December 1888; 19:54 pm

~oOo~

Harry POV:

'Huh? Where am I...?'

I looked around.

'It seems that I'm in a bedroom? But why... oh yeah, I passed out... wait.'..

I quickly stood up ignoring the disiness that folowed my action.

'It's already dark outside... just how long did I sleep!'

I almost ran out the door trying to figure out where I was. I was fast-walking -almost running- through the corridors to where I supposed Mr. Phantomhive was, wich is his office. When I was almost there I saw the 2 persons from earlier -Prince soma and Mr. Agni- walking out of Mr. Phantomhive's office. They didn't notice me so I quickly hid.

'Why am I hiding?!'

I remained hidden until they left the corridor. After that, I came out of my hiding place and went over to Mr. Phantomhive's office's door knocking on it. I heard an annoyed 'come in' and swallowed anxiously before heading in. In the office there was Mr. Phantomhive and the 3rd person from earlier -Mr. Lau- who quickly went out. I looked over to Mr. Phantomhive who looked pretty pissed.

'He's probably angry at me for sleeping instead of working...'

Mr. Phantomhive closed his eyes, breathed in and out -probably to calm himself down- and after that, he looked at me.

"So, Hadrian. You wanted to see me?"

"Ah- yes sir..."

I bowed down.

"I just wanted to apologise for my lack of work today, I shouldn't have passed out. I should have stayed awake to do my work and-"

"Hadrian."

I looked up but quickly looked back down still bowing.

"Even though you are my newest servant, you are -with Sebastian- the best one so far, if you would have been a normal human, I would have been angry at you. But you are also a Grim Reaper, wich means you that have even more work to do than my other servants. And you did take a hit for me from someone who could match Sebastian in a fencing duel, so you needn't worry about things like passing out or falling asleep. You can also stop bowing."

I straightened up and looked at Mr. Phantomhive who was slightly... smiling? But it disapeared quickly so I wasn't sure.

"I understand sir. Do you wish for anything to eat?"

"I do wish for some chocolat cake but I am not sure that Sebastian will approve it..."

He said while looking behind me?

"Such a missed opportunity..."

A voice spoke from behind me. I quickly turned around seeing Mr. Sebastian standing at the door.

"Mr. Sebastian-..."

"Good evening Hadrian, now I believe that our young lord has to go to bed."

He said looking at his pocket watch.

"Oh my- I'm sorry for keeping you up so late sir, I should go now. I wish you a good night sir."

I said bowing and quickly went to the door to exit the office.

"Hadrian."

I stopped right in fornt of the door and turned around to look at Mr. Phantomhive.

"You should probably actually sleep tonight so, please do so."

"I will sir."

I quickly said before disapearing through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: UK; England; London; Phantomhive city villa

Time: 22st of December 1888; 4:58 am

~oOo~

Harry POV:

"Hadrian?"

I looked away from what I was doing over to the voice that called my name seeing Mr. Sebastian at the door

"What are you doing in the kitchens so early in the morning?"

"I... I wasn't able to sleep- well I did sleep but I woke up only around 30 minutes later and couldn't find sleep again so I though I could maybe take care of some stuff around the villa until everyone is awake... and I though I could maybe do some breakfast for Mr. Phantomhive..."

"I understand, but, I think that you need to sleep. As I am a demon, I don't need sleep but you do, even if you are a Shinigami."

He walked over to the place where I started preparing Mr. Phantomhive's breakfast and continued doing it while I just sat down on a chair, the back of the chair facing me.

"But... I know that even if I would try right now, I won't be able to fall asleep..."

I looked down leaning my chin on the back of the chair.

"And, do you know why you can't sleep?"

"I... I wouldn't like to talk about it..."

"Mhm..."

There was a calming silence for a while, while Mr. Sebastian was finnishing the breakfast. I kept my gaze on the floor feeling my eyes closing slowly as I was dozing off but I quickly stopped myself from falling asleep.

"Now, those magical abilities that you informed me and the young lord about... How much can you control them?"

I raised my head slightly.

"Well, I can levitate some light things and stuff like that..."

"I understand..."

He put the now finished breakfast on the side and took out a needle out of nowhere to handed it to me.

"Now, I'd like you try turning this needle into something else, like a match.  If you achieved that, then you may try turning it back into a needle."

'Transforming objects... why haven't I though of that before!'

I nodded and took the needle from Mr. Sebastian's handle focusing on my task while Mr. Sebastian prepared other things.

'Now... how could I transform that needle into a match...'

...

~to be continued~

PLEASE READ!

Okay that's the chapter, I tried doing at least 1000 words but I wasn't sure right now how to continue...
Usually, that whole thing abt prince Soma's old caretaker woman thingy was supposed to happen and then the circus arc (I think) but I like really want to move foward to the time where harry was supposed to get his hogwarts letter and everything but Idk if it would be a little rushed...
Please give me your oppinion!
Anyways, I hope you'll have a great morning/day/night ^^
Bye~!