I

Location: UK; England; Privet Drive; number 4

Time: 22nd of february 1986; 1:02 am

~oOo~

Harry POV:

'I-... It hurts... so much...!

...

I want it t-to stop...! Everything...! Everything should just stop...!'

Black dots began slowly filling my vision...

'I think that uncle Vernon punished me to much today... but... why did he do it in the first place?... I know I did something bad... but I ... I can't remember what it was... was it because I got more attention than Dudley at the daycare?... I don't know anymore... but... I don't care either way...'

I sat up a bit aginst the wall of my "room"

'I'm... tired, maybe I should take a nap... but I don't wanna wake up... I wanna sleep forever... I heard something like that somewhere about not waking up anymore... what was it called..?  tie?... No... cry maybe? No crying is when you're sad... maybe it was... die?... Yes that's it... I really wanna... die, please power that kept me alive... just let me... die and never come back...!'

I smiled a little as my consciousness slipped away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: unknown

Time: unknown

~oOo~

Unknown POV:

'Let's see...

Name: Harrison James Potter

Date of birth: 31st of July 1980

Date of death: 22nd of February 1986

Cause of death: Beaten to death, eventually lost will to live

He is pretty young... I don't know if he'll understand what's happening to him...'

I looked at the kid in front of me and waited for a while... about ten minutes later he started moving. He opened his eyes and looked around his gaze fixing on me.

"Looks like you finally woke up... I'm William T. Spears and I'm here to explain you everything... But first, you should probably clean yourself and change clothes. Follow me, I'll show you where the bathroom is..."

I stood up as he looked at his bloody clothes just realising how dirty they were, he then looked at me and also stood up. I started walking and he followed me.

~Time skip: after he got cleaned and dressed up~

Harry POV:

We were back in the room I woke up in -I think, everything looks the same so I can't tell- and looked at Mr. Spears? Mr. William? I don't really know how to call him, i didn't get the chance to ask... Anyways, I was waiting for him to explain...

"So..."

He started.

"You're probably wondering where you are and how you're even alive..."

I nodded my head slightly.

"Well first of all, you did die and no this neither hell or heaven. This is where the people who commited suicide go to. And as a punishment for taking our own life, we have to work. We take the soul of people that died and look at their life -we call those cinematic records as they kind of look like old fashioned video tapes- and decide wether they go to hell or heaven. We are to do that till we are forgiven for taking our own life. We call oursleves death gods; death reaper or shinigami... any questions?"

I looked at him and nodded again.

"W-well, I have more than one... is that okay?..."

"Yes, go ahead."

"My first question is: what is su-i-ci-de?"

I said slowly as I never heard that word before.

"Suicide is when a preson kills themselvse."

"K-kill?"

I tilted my head to the side

"It's when someone makes someone else die- in our case it's when someone makes himself die..."

"Oh... but I didn't..."

I looked down and thought about the new word I learned.

"I didn't kill myself..."

I looked back up at him..

"Well- your case is a bit different, you were dying and shortly before you died you... didn't wanna live anymore and we counted that as 'suicide'."

"I see... and... how do I do my punishment thingy... taking peoples soul and everything... I- I don't know how everything works and I don't wanna do something wrong...!"

He pushed up his glasses.

"We have a school for that so you needn't worry, now that I think about it... You'll need new glasses... the one that you are wearing are not the best and that could have an effect on your studies."

"Oh..."

"Now let's get going, I probably need to show you where everything is as you are new here..."

I nodded and copied his action...

He showed me around and told me where the school is -because I was still a child it was a school for the children so they'll learn stuff like reading and writting- he told me that I'll start school in one week for the time that I get used to this place... During this week I just wandered around and stuff like that and during my first day I was suprised at how easy everything was. The teacher was also surprised after the first test I did -i got full mark- and I was very happy. A month went by and Mr. William -he told me to call him William after the 3rd time he came by- came again. He was also happy about my grades. A few days later the teacher told me that I could take special test and if I would get everything right, I would enter the class above mine. I eventually got in it as I got full mark again. Yhis went on for a few years and eventually, I graduated at the age of 7 almost 8....

~ To be continued :) ~

This was the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it ^^

Ok Ik that it's a bit rushed but like nothing exiting happened in that time where Harry goes in school so I skipped it TvT

(I'm also very lazy and would have probably abbondoned the story if I would of done that so yeah~)

Have a good day <3