"It's not that I got mad at you two, just frustrated and needed a moment," I comment as I feel the two sets of hands glide under my shirt and place themselves on my stomach. I squeal and jump at the coolness of their hands, making them coo and smile up at me. 

"You already have an amazing pregnancy glow, not that you need it," Andrew comments, smiling widely before it drops and panic fills his eyes. "I-I mean, the pregnancy glow is just so beautiful on you but you don't need it b-because you're already amazing beautiful." He quickly covers up only making me burst out laughing as I back up and walk into the kitchen to continue making their breakfast. 

"Nuh-uh," Andrew and Ashton get up from the floor and walks over to me. Before I can even comprehend it, my feet are off of the ground and being wrapped around a waist, a squeak escaping my mouth. "You don't get to spring that onto us and then run off to cook. We're making you feel special, you're holding our babies after all." I peek over his shoulder, seeing Ashton smirking, as we walk to the bedroom. 

"Nooo, I need to make your food!" I squeal, wiggling in Andrew's arms as I giggle. 

Andrew gently tosses me onto the bed, letting Ashton climb over me as he comes near my head and starts to kiss my neck. I let out a low moan as Ash bends down and kisses my lips. After a moment, they both pull back and look down at me, waiting for my permission. I sigh and shake my head at their antics, "Fine, once! Then we go to the diner for breakfast!" I negotiate and they don't waste any time getting to work on me. Andrew is gentle but quick to strip my shirt off, tossing it onto the chair at the desk as Ashton slowly slips my underwear off, throwing them to the side. I giggle at them, smiling up at them as I shake my head at their neediness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once we're cleaned up, we start getting dressed. I decide on just wearing a pair of Andrew's sweatpants and one of Ashton's black shirts. Andrew dresses in a pair of blue jeans and a red shirt while Ashton wears blue jeans and a gray shirt. Now on our way to the diner, I'm sitting in the passenger seat with Ashton driving and Andrew sitting behind me, gently caressing my neck, shoulders, and upper arm. 

Once we pull into the parking lot, he parks the car close to the door and we hurry to get out, shutting the door behind us. I walk to the front of the door while the boys come on either side of me, sticking to me like glue. 

We quickly enter the building and stand in front of the waiter's podium, watching as an older man walks over to us, "Alpha's, Luna." The man bows his head in respect, seeing as we are in the Diner run by people in the pack. "Just you three?" 

"Yeah, just three. Thank you, Hershel," I reply, smiling at the man as he grabs the menus. 

I met Hershel while we were building the pack house and found out he's a very sweet man. I soon found out that the 12-year-old girl, Sofia, that had died in the attack against our pack was his granddaughter. As an attempt to help him get out of his head from losing his grandchild, I would offer for him to help me garden. Though he agreed every time, I did the gardening while he sat in a chair and talked to me about memories he remembers of everything and anything, and there were no complaints coming from me. We would also sit on chairs outside or even in the common room and chat or play chess, which he had taught me. 

Hershel smiles and leads us to a booth in the corner of the restaurant, walking off after we tell him what we would like to drink as we sit down. I sit on the inside of the left side, allowing myself to see the whole restaurant while Ashton sits next to me, Andrew on the opposite booth. "Sooo, I know it's a bit away so we have time to think about it... But I would love to start making the nursery while I'm still small enough to do that much." I admit, smiling at the thought. 

"Okay Kitten, if that's what you want to do, we can pick up paint and a couple of things to start while we're at the mall clothes shopping for you. Yeah?" Ashton suggests, his hand rubbing my thigh. 

"Baby, how far along are you anyways?" Andrew looks at me curiously, head tilt to the side like a confused puppy. 

"Charlotte says I'm 7 1/2 weeks." 

"Wow... Is everything okay with you and them? You're that deep into pregnancy and just now finding out." Andrew asks, his face becoming worried and by the pheromones he's releasing, anxious. 

"Yeah, you're only pregnant for 9 months and find out about it almost two months in?" 

"Hey hey, guys, I'm okay, and the babies are okay. I'm just one of those people that aren't getting many symptoms yet. And for women, yes, they're pregnant for 9 months but since I'm a male, I'm carrying for 10 months." I smile and scoot in my seat, my left hand immediately resting on my stomach. 

Just then Hershel comes back with our drinks and takes our order. I ask for French toast, eggs, and sausage while Ashton orders pancakes hashbrowns, and sausage and Andrew gets pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Once Hershel steps away, I start to talk again. "Also, we still have time to decide if we want to know right away or after we have them or a gender reveal but I thought I would let you guys know. Charlotte said that at the 6-month mark, we can find out if their boys or girls, and at the 7-month mark we will be able to find out their species... If we want to." 

"Oh, this is exciting," Andrew says, taking a deep sigh. He looks at Ashton and they both seem to zone out for a moment before coming back. 

"What do you want to do? As of now anyways?" Ashton asks, both he and Andrew looking at me, waiting for an answer. 

"Well, personally, I think doing a gender reveal would be fun. But for their species, I kind of want to wait until birth... What about you guys? I want your input too," I smile, looking between the fond looks. 

"Baby, we both want to do what you want to. These babies are growing in you, not us, you should have the choice. And I personally think those ideas are beautiful ones anyways." Andrew says, smiling softly as I feel his foot rub up and down my calf. I slightly smile and look between them once more. 

"I love you guys." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now we are walking out of a store in the mall, the boys on either side of me, hanging onto me in some way while their other hands hold a couple of bags. You see, I told them to put some of it down because it's too much but they are fucking stubborn. So I have about three hand fulls of outfits that involve skirts while we also ended up picking up a couple of stretchy paternity pants for when I'll need them. We walk down the right side of the mall, making our way to another store, this one is a dozen more stores away to scan the paint colors we can do so we have them set out for the nursery. 

Though, after passing a couple more stores, I freeze in my spot. The twins freeze with me, immediately going alert as they look around for what could be wrong. My breath hitches. I stand there and stare at someone I never thought I would see again. I feel my heart drop and my sight buzzing out so it's only focused on the person. No no no, it can't be. 

And before I can even stop myself, I yell out the person's name, just to see if the person would look at me. Just to show me that they are here. 

"LIZ!"