18-Big thing/Waterfall

"Well, it's a very big thing that I'm only telling you for future reference because it's something important. Life changing." I get out before my voice cracks, and my hand starts to fiddle with the hem of the shirt I'm still wearing. "W-well, the thing is, I can get pregnant," I speak in a quiet voice, reluctant because of the fear of rejection.

Everything stays silent only a minute or two go by but a couple of minutes feel like 2 lifetimes while I wait for a response. The silence is way too quiet for my liking. Not the type of silence that is enjoyable. This is the type that makes you feel like your breathing has stopped and you can hear buzzing in your ears.

I look back up at them, trying to examine their reactions only to get cut off when I get lifted off my feet, and a yelp escapes out of my mouth. I look down to see Andrew holding me up and spinning me around with a huge smile on his face along with a figure next to our side. Though I'm not too sure which side due to the spinning and dizziness. My hands latch onto Andrew's shoulders tightly.

After a moment I hear Ashton talk, "dude, you're making him too dizzy. I think you should stop before that breakfast ends up on your face." He says with amusement in his tone, a chuckle following. I just know that he'd more than likely laugh if I puke on Andrew which might have just happened if Ashton didn't talk Andrew into setting me on the ground.

Once my feet hit the ground, I bend over and set my hand on my knees to keep my balance while looking at the ground. "I take it; you like that feature about me?" I question and giggle before standing all the way up, maybe a little too quickly because I start to stumble.

Before I can fall flat on my ass, an arm wraps around my waist, pulling me back to my feet. Ashton comes into my line of sight, face to face, his hands gently rubbing my hip with a smirk. "We love it. It means two things," he says before leaning down and pulling me into a deep and loving kiss then pulling back to continue talking. "One, we can keep this pack going with you having our pups." He pauses to peck my lips as Andrew comes behind me and hugs me around my waist as well, resting his head on top of mine.

"And number two, we'll be able to have kids with our beloved mate. We'll have mini yous around the house, being raised like a princess or prince with love and support. They'll always have us and we'll make sure they're respectful to others and teach them everything they need to know." Andrew says, making me blush and smile, feeling butterflies swarm in my stomach at the thought.

"I love you," I say quietly and snuggle closer more into the hug.

"We love you too," they both whisper at the same time, husky-toned, knowing I directed it to both of them.

After a couple of moments of us standing and hugging each other, someone clears their throat behind us. That action makes me let out a squeak and jump onto Ashton, hugging him tightly and hiding my face in his neck as my heartbeat quickens. That makes said man laugh and hug me tighter to his chest.

Damn, I get scared way too easily.

"Dad, you scared him." I hear Andrew say, holding back a chuckle.

"I'm sorry son, didnt mean to scare you." I hear someone say, making me look up and see which parent it is. It's Hayden!

"It's alright," I reply as I wiggle to get out of Ashton's arms. I miserably fail to do so, I just give up and rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm kind of a scaredy-cat, I'm very easy to scare, sadly," I admit with a giggle. I know that all too well.

"Well, breakfast is done if you three want to eat." He says with a smile and looks between the three of us, leaning against the door frame.

"Actually, Matthew and I have already eaten at the diner but I'm sure Ash is hungry. Thank you though dad." Andrew's the first to speak up. Once he's done speaking, he steals me from Ashton's arms and starts to walk into the kitchen with Ashton behind up, and Hayden behind him.