4-Secrets

Flashbacks

!MAJOR TW WARNING!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel a sharp knife drags down my shoulder blade, feeling the hot blood ooze down my back. All I can do is take, just stand still and take it as he yells, as he cutes me. As my mom watches with an evil glint in her eyes. I always thought that at least a mother would hold all the love in the world for you, she gave birth to you after all. Oh how very wrong I was growing up.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF YOUR DIRTY MOUTH BOY! NOT EVEN A SOUND," my father screams at me, making me flinch. Shit! Just then I feel another gash being made on the middle of my back, the knife coming down so fast and hard that I accidentally let out a scream.

All I see is red now, I know I fucked up big time. My mother stands by the door, her face turned hard as I scream, "SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP! PEOPLE WILL HEAR HIM!" She growled at the man behind me, and the next thing I know I see a blur and a black haze as I gasp for air, feeling my naked body collide with the floor as I black out.

See, even in these types of situations, I didnt have to go to a hospital to survive because the catch here is mom is a doctor. She knows how to stitch me up. She knows how to make sure nothing is infected, She knows how to revive me when my heart stopped all those times and she knows to keep me alive so she can see me in pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents went out to the bar hours ago so I can only assume they'll be back sooner than later. They locked my door from the outside again, I can't get out, I'm stuck in here, in this nasty-smelling room that has a dingy mattress laying in one corner. I cry and cry, hoping that maybe this one day they'll leave me alone. It gets worse, always does when they go to the bar, and come back with so much alcohol and drugs in their systems. So many different mixtures that I don't even know how they are still breathing.

Too soon I hear the front door being slammed and locked then stumbling and thuds coming down the hall. I stay curled into a ball, covering my breathing, hoping that maybe they're too out of it to even remember me. Luck was not on my side.

I hear my door unlock from the other side before it creaks open with two adult bodies stumbling into my room. They didnt say a word, just grabbing whatever they saw and throwing it at me as I try to dodge the hit to the head. My school book, pencils, the desk chair, even the already broken lamp that leaves me in the darkness. Anything they saw and was within reach.

When the throwing stopped, I sigh, thinking they would leave. Boy was I wrong. Mom is the only one that leaves, mumbling a 'keep quiet' as she shuts the door. Dad stalks towards me, slowly unblocking his belt as I just sob harder, pushing myself into the corner of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this beating, mom joined in, which she only does every now and then. They both roughly grab ahold of my arms, pulling me backward as they throw me on the ground. My head collides with the hard oak wooded floor, taking every last inch of their anger out on me.

After all, I'm not the son they wanted. I'm a freak, I'm the reason behind my sister's death so why wouldn't they? They didn't get what everybody else got, they didnt get the son they wanted.

That whole night I was thrown around from the ground to the wall and back, thrown around like a ragdoll in the dark restless night. That night, I can just tell something was broken, something had to of. They eventually left me in the dark, cool room, my door slamming and locking behind them. All I could do is lay in the place they left me, curled up in a hurdle position on the far wall, quietly crying.