Y/N: *shouting.* WHO STOLEN MY PANTIES AND REPLACED IT WITH BRAS?!

Io: *shouting.* WHO STOLEN MY DAMMER?!

Lloyd: Uh-oh...

-Timeskip POV-

-Y/n POV-

As me, my twin sister Io, my nephew Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay are in the same room as Kai said.

Kai: I was about to play my game but you have it to rub it into my face!

Cole: That soup took me three days, three days!

Jay: It's unlisted law okay, but you never touch a man robot!

Zane: How am I to shrike in fear, *show his ninja suit pink.* it's pink.

Io: WHO TOOK MY DAMMER?!

Y/N: Which one of you took my entire panties and replaced them with bras I DON'T WEAR!

As we all arguing instantly when Wu come in and pushed the sliding door open as we hear laughing.

Lloyd: Hahaha...

We all turn to my nephew Lloyd and saw tools boxes, salt and pepper, laundry, Io Dammer, and MY ENTIRE PANTIES?! and we all said.

All: You do this?!

Cole: Boys I got first dibs. *walks towards Lloyd.*

Wu: No dibs! I put today's lesson as a rumor, and jump into conclusion.

Y/N: *holding a military whip*

Lloyd, Montgomery, Garmadon.

Lloyd: Uh-oh...

I went to go get him as I did I grab him by the arm and dragged out of the room and grab his ear painful as I said.

Y/N: Lloyd my nephew, I love you so much but, YOU DON'T STEAL MY PANTIES AND REPLACED IT WITH BRAS OR STEAL IO DAMMER!

Lloyd: I-it wasn't me! It was uncle Wu!

Y/N: *eyes turn reds.* I am going to chat with Wu, and I am taking my entire panties back.

Lloyd: *nodded quickly.*

We went up to the command brig as just I saw Nya throws two darts at the screen which making Kai duck.

Nya: Here are the Hypnobrais and the Fangpyre tomb. *walks towards the screen and throws the dart on the screen.* And here is Pythor tomb.

Kai: And we still don't know about where the last two serpentine are at.

Y/N: I know where.

All except for Io and Wu: YOU DO?!

Y/N: Yes, and I know where they are and I made the map.

I walk over the screen and pointed at the Venomari and the Constrictai tomb. When Wu said this I don't like at all.