Season 1 Finale.

At Khüiten Park.

It been a week since the meeting and things been quiet throughout Earth.

When out of nowhere multiple Black Fleet strike Khüiten Park with such force it almost destroyed the mountains.However a barrier managed to protect the Light headquarters.

Then both The Light and Black Fleet begin their war.

The Light soldiers stood no chance against the Black Fleet army but the villains is standing yet they are completely surprise at the new powers the Disciples have.

It wasn't long until each villain of the Light fall to the Disciples and allies hands.

Justin Hammer lost against Rhulk who slice off him into pieces.

Obadiah Stane lost against Calus who turn him to gold.

Klarion lost against Nezarec who successfully kill him.

Ra's al ghul lost against his own daughter who burn him alive then slice his head off.

Queen Bee lost against Nyx who then break them into mindless sl_ts.

Ocean Master lost against Oceanus who rip him into blood and guts.

Madame Hydra lost against Savathûn who used her magic to rip her into pieces.

Maximus lost against Black Bolt who use his voice to completely vaporize his brother.

Simon Krieger lost against Prowler who knock him out and break his legs.

Grodd lost against Dominus who rip his brain out.

Luthor lost against Faora-Ul who torture him until he pass out.

Finally is Vandal who try to kill Oryx but it prove to be useless as the Taken King is powerful then he realizes.

Vandal: "I'll admit even with this new power you're one difficult foe to beat" he said.

Oryx: "Unlike you. I was taught by the best and don't be someone else" he said then beat the sh_t out of Vandal.

It wasn't long until the Light is defeated and lost.

Meanwhile Witness is in the Light Headquarters looking at the Shard with a glare.

Witness: "Why did you appear now?" He ask then try to touch the shard only for a barrier to block him.

"Tsk doesn't matter as The Light is defeated" he said.