Ch 3: Cabal invasion of Mars.

At Mars.

Currently the remaining Martians are evacuating to Earth when out of nowhere multiple Cabal warships appear and attack the evacuating ships.

Then out of nowhere the Justice league arrive to defend the ships however out of nowhere a white armored Cabal attack Superman with strength that broke his arms.

Superman: "Gah what the hell! Who are you!" He said as he trying to heal but discovered that his healing factor isn't kicking in.

Dominus ghaul: "I am the Red Legion and Cabal emperor. Including the one who had conquer Apokolips for my witness who killed Darkseid" he said shocking everyone that this witness easily killed the one threat that the justice league had trouble beating.

Meanwhile at the Watchtower.

Everyone at the watchtower are shock at this new information which shouldn't be possible but the witness made the impossible reality.

Batman: "... This Witness is a bigger threat" he said with dead serious.

Flash: "... We're f_cked" he said completely terrified.

Then the Justice League watch as Superman get the sh_t out of him from Dominus who's armor is nullifying Superman powers.

Super girl (Tanned): "I'm going to save him!" She said but out of nowhere multiple Black Fleet including The Reach ships attack the Watch Tower thus forcing her to stay and defend the Tower.

Meanwhile back at Mars.

It took a hour but the evacuating ships successfully escape Mars alongside the Justice League members but the price is that Superman lost his hand to Dominus who presented it to the Witness.

Witness: "Excellent work Dominus. I knew choosing you to lead the Red Legion and Cabal would be the best choice. However remember that you and Calus are equals despite the differences between you two" he said.

Dominus: "I understand my witness but why did you choose Calus as a disciple?" He ask.

Witness: "his greed is powerful but your leadership is why I didn't choose you as a disciple because you don't have a flaw like he does" he said which Dominus thought then agree with his logic.

Meanwhile at Watchtower or what remain of it.

It was a difficult battle but the Justice League successfully defended the watchtower but the price is that Supergirl and power girl were kidnapped.

Wonder woman: "Damn it! I was watching their back and now they are with enemies hands" she said only to wince as her arm had suffer some injuries.

Batman: "We might have lost two members but we can rescue them once we recover and regroup" he said.

Green Lantern: john stewart: "Thankfully the lanterns are coming to help but not all of them as apparently they are trying to help other systems from the Red, Yellow, Orange and other threats that sided with The Black Fleet" he said.

Green Lantern: Hal Jordan: "That ain't all as apparently New Genesis had been completely surrender to the Black Fleet after the death of the high father by Calus another Cabal" he said shocking everyone at this new horrified information.