Ch 17: Shards!

At Mongolia.

It been a day since the Light meeting and currently they are at the town in Mongolia where the town is completely destroyed by the Light forces.

Luthor: "It should be here somewhere" he said as his men dig the ruined town.

Brain: "Are you positive this Shard exist?" He ask only for a clang to be heard which Luthor smile and walk towards the digger with the rest of the Light.

They are completely speechless at how beautiful the Shard is and the brightness it emitting.

Queen Bee: "So what now?" She ask which Vandal walk up to the Shard then touch it causing a bright light to blind them.

At Atlas.

Somewhere near Atlas a bright light shoot into the sky catching James attention.

At Europe.

A similar bright light shoot into the sky thus gaining the Guardians attention.

Near Overwatch Headquarters.

A similar bright light shoot into the sky which caught both Overwatch and Talon attention.

Above Atlantic Ocean.

A similar bright light shoot into the sky which caught both Avengers and Justice League attention.

In space.

Watching Earth is the Witness when he see the five bright lights which he glare.

Witness: "So you had one hidden move Traveler that not even the original foresaw" he said.

Back at Mongolia.

It wasn't long until the villains regain their sight only to be godsmack at the flames that Vandal just summon.

Vandal: "This is the beginning of humanity evolution" he said.

Back at Atlas.

Both James and Union Headmasters stare at the Shard as it turn Penny human and given her electricity.

Ozpin: "We can use this shard to fight the Black Fleet" he said only to get smack in the head by James.

James: "First we have to understand the shard before we do anything like last time you do something foolish" he said which everyone thought then agree.

Back at Europe.

The guardians are completely godsmack at the Shard as it given one of their guardian to generate gravity waves.

Zavala: "We must secure this before Union as we know this Shard could be dangerous if it in the wrong hands.

At Overwatch Headquarters.

Both Overwatch and Talon arrived at the Shard and fight for the Shard but it lead to the Shard splitting thus both got a piece of the shard.

Winston: "... This might lead to new discovery" he said looking at Tracer who is given Electricity by the Shard.

Doomfist: "This can be useful" he said looking at Widowmaker floating in the sky.

At the Hall of Justice.

Both avengers and Justice League look at what happened as Batman have summon fire and Black widow have summon electricity.

Tony: "... We agree to share this" he said which everyone agree while godsmack.

Back to the Black Fleet.

Currently the Witness is watching the groups given new powers.

Witness: "Solar, Arc, Void. Three main out of several elements of Light but they are lacking proper guidance" he said.